Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simple Question.

I'm currently watching - in priority order...

Tengen Toppen Gurren Lagann
Allison + Lillia (I've stalled on this heavily)
Soul eater
Bleach
Hitman Reborn
FMA
Naruto Shippuden
Shakugan No Shana 2 (but i technically dropped it right now, don't know when ill pick it up later)
Tetris999 Wrote:Shakugan No Shana 2 (but i technically dropped it right now, don't know when ill pick it up later)

:o
In no particular priority order

AIR
Code Geass R2
True Tears
Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica

I'm barely watching anything these days. Like I've watched nothing last week, and 3 episodes the week before. Pretty busy with life.
Senseito Sakura Wrote:
Tetris999 Wrote:Shakugan No Shana 2 (but i technically dropped it right now, don't know when ill pick it up later)

lol, i stopped at margery's flashback to her past (I really REALLY hate subplots, kinda like how the show LOST does them they get in the way damnit!)

that's probably why i just got bored and stopped, i could just skip it but i know that probably somewhere in that flashback there will be an important scene; but im totally not interested with a sub-plot to continue with something that doesn't interest me

meh, maybe i make no sense; but i hope you guys know what im getting at :P
Too many.

Geass R2
Bleach
Naruto Shippuuden
Nogizaka Haruka
Zero no Tsukaima SSN3
To Love-Ru

Those are the ones I remember I am watching...
Tetris999 Wrote:
Senseito Sakura Wrote:

lol, i stopped at margery's flashback to her past (I really REALLY hate subplots, kinda like how the show LOST does them they get in the way damnit!)

that's probably why i just got bored and stopped, i could just skip it but i know that probably somewhere in that flashback there will be an important scene; but im totally not interested with a sub-plot to continue with something that doesn't interest me

meh, maybe i make no sense; but i hope you guys know what im getting at :P

wutwutwut, this be one of the more epic flashbacks!!
Im like half way through FMA

Just started re-watching Elfen Lied
Tengen Toppen Gurren Lagan (ish, im still watching the eps that i can but i havent gone out my way to find it yet)
And i just finished watching Appleseed Ex Machina if that counts :D
Maria-sama ga Miteru OVAs

I only watch one (at most two) at a time.  Just finished Ouran High School Host Club (quite good considering the difficulty of comedy/dramas).
Reference URL's