Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assassinator Wrote:In no particular priority order

AIR
Code Geass R2
True Tears
Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica

I'm barely watching anything these days. Like I've watched nothing last week, and 3 episodes the week before. Pretty busy with life.

And (now) also

Shakugan no Shana (Since it seems to be popular among EP members... although I don't see what's so great about it)
Samurai Champloo
Sekirei (because of Sensky)
Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners (God damn this is taking ages to come out. It'll finish... like 1 year later?)
xxxHOLIC
Code Geass R2
Bleach
tweeny witches (dropped this though.. got bored)

been busy. Not much anime.
Aria the Natural
Nana
Full Metal Panic

Pure Anime Haven
naruto
wangan midnight
znt3
started on green green but haven't finished it yet
and something else, i forget :P but i watched school day's last week, its freaking scandalous
Assassinator Wrote:Shakugan no Shana (Since it seems to be popular among EP members... although I don't see what's so great about it)

i have to agree there; im trying to push myself to watch another episode of the second season, and frankly i just can't Hihi

hope no one goes nuts on me for saying that :P

but in general i just put a stop in anime for quite sometime now; i just never have the time to pick up on another episode/series Sadist
No anime for at the moment.

MANGA FOR THE WIN!!!!

Reading:

Air Gear
Katekyou Hitman Reborn!
Gantz
MehHakker Wrote:No anime for at the moment.

MANGA FOR THE WIN!!!!

Reading:

Air Gear
Katekyou Hitman Reborn!
Gantz

how far are you in gantz? i know for sure its way better than the anime, tell me should i go ahead and start reading it or should i wait until the series is over so i can enjoy it all at once
Assassinator Wrote:Shakugan no Shana (Since it seems to be popular among EP members... although I don't see what's so great about it)

[sarcasm]Now THERES a surprise[/sarcasm]

Kantoi
beaner2k6 Wrote:
MehHakker Wrote:No anime for at the moment.

MANGA FOR THE WIN!!!!

Reading:

Air Gear
Katekyou Hitman Reborn!
Gantz

how far are you in gantz? i know for sure its way better than the anime, tell me should i go ahead and start reading it or should i wait until the series is over so i can enjoy it all at once
Oooo that is tough...I'm only on about chapter 105 I think but I would say wait and read it all at once XD

Necro-Bot

[Image: screaming%20zombie.jpg]
Reference URL's