Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ One Piece? -_-
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]^ One Piece? -_-

yeah that, lol....but I really don't like One Piece (-__-)
lol serious? >_>
Yes <__<
MysterySword Wrote: [ -> ]
Sparker Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't decided what airing anime I should keep up with apart from K-ON!! I was thinking of Angel Beat and Rainbow.

Also I felt like rewatching Pandora Hearts but this time in what the subbers call 'h264'
The first ep of Rainbow convinced me it'd be good. The opening/ending and the other music is really good, as well.

As for H.264, it's pretty good quality :)

Yeah, watched the first episode and it was good though I found what they meant by cauldron of hell somewhat unexpected.
As for Pandora Hearts, Assassinator told me there is not HD release of it so what I'm downloading is just a higher resolution (hell it might just be upscaled of the original res) and wider screen version of it.
Ekusoshisuto Wrote: [ -> ]
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]^ One Piece? -_-

yeah that, lol....but I really don't like One Piece (-__-)

Same here, even if it is about pirates.
Sparker Wrote: [ -> ]As for Pandora Hearts, Assassinator told me there is not HD release of it so what I'm downloading is just a higher resolution (hell it might just be upscaled of the original res) and wider screen version of it.

No, I said it's not aired in true HD, so you either got SD, or upscales (that is, not true HD).  The best you're going to get is probably DVD rips (which are SD also by the way).
Assassinator Wrote: [ -> ]
Sparker Wrote: [ -> ]As for Pandora Hearts, Assassinator told me there is not HD release of it so what I'm downloading is just a higher resolution (hell it might just be upscaled of the original res) and wider screen version of it.

No, I said it's not aired in true HD, so you either got SD, or upscales (that is, not true HD).  The best you're going to get is probably DVD rips (which are SD also by the way).

Ah wait, there are DVD releases of it, but they're all individually zipped.
Seem though I don't really have a chance if the DVD releases are also SD.
DVDs can have animation reworking and fixes..
Clannad AfterStory!
Yay
Seto no Hanayome. :>
Reference URL's