Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yugioh... watching all the original episodes again....(cause i love them)... currently on the battle between mai and marik in the battle city finals....
Aspheric Wrote: [ -> ]
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]
Lunar Wrote: [ -> ]Happiness!
Tell me if that's good - for some weird-donkey reason, I did once feel like watching that.

could your weird donkey reasong be...

[Image: 9pmm4o.jpg]

ROFL...i fell for that trap. Sigh
MysterySword Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking about watching Darker than Black

with mah sis.
Watching Hell Girl (Jigoku Shōjo)
Haven't seriously watched anything in months now.  Maybe I'll get started on some old stuff I got stalled on, since school just ended.
Haven't decided what airing anime I should keep up with apart from K-ON!! I was thinking of Angel Beat and Rainbow.

Also I felt like rewatching Pandora Hearts but this time in what the subbers call 'h264'
Sparker Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't decided what airing anime I should keep up with apart from K-ON!! I was thinking of Angel Beat and Rainbow.

Also I felt like rewatching Pandora Hearts but this time in what the subbers call 'h264'
The first ep of Rainbow convinced me it'd be good. The opening/ending and the other music is really good, as well.

As for H.264, it's pretty good quality :)
Lunar Wrote: [ -> ]
Aspheric Wrote: [ -> ]
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]
Lunar Wrote: [ -> ]Happiness!
Tell me if that's good - for some weird-donkey reason, I did once feel like watching that.

could your weird donkey reasong be...

[Image: 9pmm4o.jpg]

ROFL...i fell for that trap. Sigh

Being based on a h-game, I wonder if that guy has a h-scene...  No, I don't want to think about that.
These are the ones I'm actively watching [not stalled]:

Angel Beats!
Arakawa Under the Bridge
Durarara!!
ef - a tale of melodies.
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
K-ON!!
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Mayoi Neko Overrun!
Rainbow
Seto no Hanayome
Working!!

Note the excessive use of exclamation marks to make them look exciting, haha

Yet to start Night Raid and I dropped Hakuouki after episode 1.

bleach
Naruto Shippuden
although l haven't been watching them for a while now because they are so awesome that if they finish l will die!! If and waiting to see one episode every week is even worse!!! Whyowhy
Does anybody know any other anim's like Naruto and Bleach?
Reference URL's