Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started watching anime again after having finished Monster (how can you follow that?) by picking up where I left off with Chuunibyou demo Koi ga chocolateai!, watching with Sky.
Holding off on my other anime, just for a little while.
To watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, The End of Evangelion, Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone, Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance, Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo, Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death & Rebirth, and Petit Eva: Evangelion@School.

So pretty much everything Evangelion, can't wait until they air Evangelion: 4.0 though :D
today its Hunter x Hunter 2011 episode 69, great episode, better than the 1999 animation

will watch Chi's Sweet home later
Accel World Episode 14. This is recommended anime for everyone. It' really good. I love it.
Shuuya Wrote: [ -> ]Accel World Episode 14. This is recommended anime for everyone. It' really good. I love it.

Ehh? I felt like Accel World's ending was a let down. It didn't follow the main story; reaching lvl 10 and meeting the developers.

But on topic, who's seen Bakuman S3 episode 23?? So intense If
Trigun
Currently trying to finish Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi.
Stalling on watching anime right now.
Currently watching every week or 2
Bakuman series, Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter, Zettai Karen Children
lastly finishing SAO "Sword Art Online"

speaking of SAO i found a PSP Theme ill upload it now
Watching Mawaru Penguindrum
Reference URL's