Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
currently watching animes

Amagami SS ep06
Seitokai Yakoindomo ep05 (finished)
Mitsumodoe ep05 (finished)
Asobi ni Iku Yo

non-anime stuff

X-men, episodes 3 and 4
I used to watch X-Men.  Actually preferred Fantastic Four at that age.

Haven't watched much recently - finished Tayutama, now watching Strike Witches S1.
Speaking of Strike Witches, I forgot I was trying to keep up with the second season but now I'm like three episodes behind. Might as well stall until the season's been finished.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]I used to watch X-Men.  Actually preferred Fantastic Four at that age.

Haven't watched much recently - finished Tayutama, now watching Strike Witches S1.

i like that series and also together with the ironman series, it looks like more of a Megaman ripoff when he uses different armors, lol

have watched recently

High School of the dead ep 6
Mitsudomoe ep 6
Amagami SS ep 6
Asobi no Iku Yo ep 3

non-anime stuff

starting also to watch Avatar the last airbender : book 1: water
i might need a new series for a bit to get me back into this.
One peace and Naruto..
bust angel,high school of the dead,naruto,naruto shippuden,one piece,bleach and for some reason i keep watch the avatar over & over again.
oooohhh noo I finally reached Naruto Shippuden 174, now I'll have to wait one week for the next episode. such a pain in the donkey,
and I'm too lazy to finish Bleach. Angle beat also I think has reached a dead end and it's become so pointless and empty that when you watch it you feel totally empty and dead! Only watched it till episode 11 I think!
Black Lagoon
I just finished watching Pokemon!  Well, the last two episodes of this season after not watching for a year.  Gonna' start watching again when the new season starts, next week I think??  XD
Reference URL's