Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sparker Wrote: [ -> ]But the character Index is still very cute.

[Image: To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index-1.jpg]
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]
Sparker Wrote: [ -> ]But the character Index is still very cute.

[Image: To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index-1.jpg]

^_^
[Image: I2Bxo.jpg]
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ][Image: I2Bxo.jpg]

゚д゚
BLARG!!

* S7* runz
Edit 2, can't be stuffed fixing it cause I suck at Photoshop:
[Image: 4Q70j.jpg]
[Image: hs83a0.jpg]
゚д゚
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]@ Eku, how was The Tatami Galaxy? I've fallen behind...

It was pretty good, liked the ending :3
Assassinator Wrote: [ -> ]
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]
Assassinator Wrote: [ -> ]Vandread.
I don't really think you'll like it, but maybe I'm wrong - let's see.

I'm watching it because I saw a few episodes of it a long time in the past.  My completion rate was very bad back then.

EDIT:  Hmmm... I went to check what ratings you gave, but don't see it in either your quick review thread or your MyAnimeList list....

Ok, finished Vandread.

Actually, it was pretty decent, and a whole lot better than a lot of the other stuff I've watched recently.  Sure it wasn't the most realistic nor consistent stuff ever, but at least it was quite enjoyable.  Don't know, 7.5/10.

The "other stuff" I've been watched recently (recently = since the school holidays started) are...

New (as in started fresh from the start) shows
Darker than Black - Gemini of the Meteor.  Looses points for messy story and even messier ending, otherwise the fights and visuals were pretty nice.  6/10

Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Crimson S - It has a decent conclusive story, the kind I like, but... isn't engaging enough?  In a story sense, much superior to the first Polyphonica.  In an enjoyment sense, the first was probably a bit better at the start, the 2nd better at he end.   7/10?  Oh yeah, all the fansubs groups for this don't know shit about encoding, some worse than others ofcourse.

Finishing off old shows I stalled in the past
Princess Lover - Ok, its a harem show.... so why couldn't they have kept it a normal harem show?  The 2nd half they tried to add in guns and nukes and plots for power/revenge... and completely failed at it.  First half 6.5/10, 2nd half 2/10 (seriously, it was ridiculous...).  Overall I would probably say 3.5/10.

The Sacred Blacksmith - Pretty generic stuff.  And some of the characters pissed me off a lot.  One good thing about it is that it has good visual quality.  Doesn't really finish, so there will probably be a second season (unless studio decides it's not going to make enough profit on it).  Rating assuming a second season is coming (so no penalties on ending), 6/10 .

Currently watching Macross Frontier.  That was really good before I stopped, better not disappoint me.
Reference URL's