Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sounds bad, skipping it. Thanks for the warning.
anytime bby <3
The Monitor
I've picked up WataMote. Can't say I like the characters much or at all, but the things they do are funny...
Started and Finished Tamayura: Hitotose S1. Now going for S2.
watched Love Lab episode 1, got a hard laugh in this episode lol, gonna watch the other episodes hehehe
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S. I think it's pretty good
haven't watched anything in a while still need to finish trigun. anybody want to recommend me some good anime?
Watched the final 3 episodes of Oreimo 2 which was released today...

Spoiler for Ohh God:
They really did it INCEST route

Spoiler for And i was expecting...:

One or two of the VN endings would be applied on the Anime adaption but NOOO they went all out on Kirino's route

Spoiler for :
[Image: d483126263.png]

Note: Kyousuke and Kirino in the VN are not blood related so it's ok for me... (Unlike the Anime which is based on the LN)

EDIT: Gonna watch Corpse Party Tortured Souls Episode 1 & 2 before i sleep. (I wonder when will episode 3 & 4 gonna be released)

[Image: 6f2b1ac259.png]

and i might reconvert it due to it's freaking size.. Default: x264 (8bit) + FLAC gonna change it to x264 (10bit) AAC
FonFon Wrote: [ -> ]Watched the final 3 episodes of Oreimo 2 which was released today...

Spoiler for Ohh God:
They really did it INCEST route
Spoiler for And i was expecting...:

One or two of the VN endings would be applied on the Anime adaption but NOOO they went all out on Kirino's route

But did they really? I just watched them yesterday and IMO 16 ruined what 14/15 built up, making them pointless.
Reference URL's