Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hecaitomix Wrote: [ -> ]
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]having finished Winter Sonata, I'll finish up the ef melodies re-watch then move on to Nodame Cantabile along with a Higurashi Re-Watch.

how's winter sonata for you?

My thoughts: http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...#pid334186

Will probably get a polished review done by tonight.
Eh, only Index II atm. I still have some other fall 2010 episodes on my HDD which I can't be bothered watching.
already finished watching Demon King Daimao, good ecchi stuffs in that anime, lol

currently watching Dragon Ball (the one with young Goku with tail)
will watch later
Bakuman
Oreimo

about that Winter Sonata anime, I've already watched its original Korean TV series that was dubbed in our country, and i think i might try that one
Searching for the Full Moon
Bakuman
Maria Holic
I've actually been watching a lot of dubbed anime....to busy to enjoy anime actually but right now watching ef- a tale of memories and trigun

....yea stilll watching but haven't gotten around to finishing/rewatching either.
pspx256 Wrote: [ -> ]Still Clannad

I can't help but have weird feelings in the pit of my stomach everytime i think of clannad. Very very good anime >"<
Watching MM! atm, really good anime LOLI LOLI LOLI LOLI LOLI LOLI!!!! *hentai belt powers up*
Panty and Stocking (really fun show by the way :>) and random non-fappable hentai.
Davis Wrote: [ -> ]Panty and Stocking (really fun show by the way :>) and random non-fappable hentai.

indeed :'3
Super Idol Lunar-chan Wrote: [ -> ]
Davis Wrote: [ -> ]Panty and Stocking (really fun show by the way :>) and random non-fappable hentai.

indeed :'3

gah your avatar oozes "want?" , I shall start watching as soon as I can. o.o
Reference URL's