Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well... I would say more likable due to really restricted screen time. Still.. I'm losing interest in Railgun...
feinicks Wrote:Well... I would say more likable due to really restricted screen time.

Lol.
Finished watching Kumo no Mukō, Yakusoku no Basho (Beyond the Clouds, the Promised Place)...

Liked it due to its simplicity in complexity. It has a really complex story line but has been presented in such a nice manner that nothing feels dragged.

8.5/10
If you are watching any anime larger than 11/12 episodes from last season, you'll notice that some (well, its all in my case) have gone on hiatus till January (though the Trapeze finale ended on Christmas Day D:)

So, I'm currently watching:

ef - a tale of melodies
Strike Witches
Seto no Hanayome
Darker Than Black   «-- just finished yesterday

Planning to start... Aria?
Seto no Hanayome at the moment
ix_stylez Wrote:Seto no Hanayome at the moment

funny as hell aint it Madwin
gankutsuou: count of monte cristo
tegami bachi
blade of the immortal

2-3 episodes of each per day.
Sparker Wrote:...and yeah Touma is a bit of a loser in my opinion.
Sparker Wrote:Actually Touma in Index isn't as much of a loser compared to when wee see him speak the first time in Railgun, he's even more of a loser.
Sparker Wrote:I don't really think so, although being more of a loser makes him humorous if you can like someone for that reason.

SkyDX Wrote:Thanks guys^^ After all this time there is a male lead character that I find totally awesome and believable and the storywriters ruin him to a certain extend.... >_> Never before I could identify myself so much with a lead character as I could with Touma..... oh well I'll see how it will turn out...

Oh how different your views are...
This will say: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Senseito

Latest Changes:

+ Added new season anime to "Watching" and "Plan to Watch"
+ Changes below finally make it so that my list actually shows what I'm actively watching
- Finally decided to stall on Darker Than Black 2
- Edens Bowy and Sengoku Basara moved to "Plan to Watch" from "Watching" because I don't have enough time for them >_>
Reference URL's