Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
z7shaft Wrote:I'm in Bleach 144 (on Youtube)
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 39

and want to see
Code Geass
Chaos Head
!!!

eek @ youtube. Though it would be rather annoying dling all those episodes >_>

Chaos;Head is very good.
Senseito7 Wrote:
Assassinator Wrote:
feinicks Wrote:
Assassinator Wrote:
Sparker Wrote:Lol again. But now I remembered that on an IM conversation I had with Sky, I told him that he's mainly a loser because he always has bad luck following him. He probably doesn't really choose to be a loser.

Some of his actions and ideals really annoy me.

As zinga put it, I'm the kind of person who acts based on logic, while he's the type that acts on feelings and emotions, so bad compatibility between us.

Acting on feelings and emotions is ok. But ACT! The guy drones on and on and on! THAT is annoying!

No, not just simply acting based on feelings.  It's more like... I'm going to pick this fight with this dude, when I know it's a trap and have a 99.9% chance of loosing ending up as a bloody splat on the walls... because I believe [insert some ideal here].

Some of his beliefs also annoy me.

Its rather vague as to double you tee eff you're talking about. Are you talking about the dude from Index?

@ Sensei yes.. Touma

@ Assassinator: It may be hard for someone who bases his actions on logic, but if someone acts according to the emotions (and you know that a lot many people irl do act solely on emotion and ignore the logic). Yes, of course since its an anime, things will be exaggerated, but Touma is acting according to his principle of never letting others suffer. So stupid, but yes... understandable.
feinicks Wrote:@ Assassinator: It may be hard for someone who bases his actions on logic, but if someone acts according to the emotions (and you know that a lot many people irl do act solely on emotion and ignore the logic). Yes, of course since its an anime, things will be exaggerated, but Touma is acting according to his principle of never letting others suffer. So stupid, but yes... understandable.

But if he gets himself splattered on the wall, that won't really make anyone suffer less, only the opposite.  So it's not a great idea whichever way.  He's sort of like Shiro in F/SN (Shiro's probably worse actually).

But yeah, wee're picking on Touma a bit much.  He's not like THAT bad, I've hated some other characters WAY more.
Senseito7 Wrote:
Assassinator Wrote:
feinicks Wrote:
Assassinator Wrote:
Sparker Wrote:Lol again. But now I remembered that on an IM conversation I had with Sky, I told him that he's mainly a loser because he always has bad luck following him. He probably doesn't really choose to be a loser.

Some of his actions and ideals really annoy me.

As zinga put it, I'm the kind of person who acts based on logic, while he's the type that acts on feelings and emotions, so bad compatibility between us.

Acting on feelings and emotions is ok. But ACT! The guy drones on and on and on! THAT is annoying!

No, not just simply acting based on feelings.  It's more like... I'm going to pick this fight with this dude, when I know it's a trap and have a 99.9% chance of loosing ending up as a bloody splat on the walls... because I believe [insert some ideal here].

Some of his beliefs also annoy me.

Its rather vague as to double you tee eff you're talking about. Are you talking about the dude from Index?

Yes.
Spoiler for Railgun:
But he is in Railgun too.
Assassinator Wrote:But if he gets himself splattered on the wall, that won't really make anyone suffer less, only the opposite.  So it's not a great idea whichever way.  He's sort of like Shiro in F/SN (Shiro's probably worse actually).

I know Shiro's a bit of a douche though I haven't watched the F/SN anime and I don't have any plans to.
From what I heard he's actually a little more realistic in the Heaven's Feel route in the VN.
But yes, People die if they are killed!
Quote:From what I heard he's actually a little more realistic in the Heaven's Feel route in the VN.

F/SN spoilers.... I suppose.

Spoiler:
Problem is that he is always fapping about Sakura. A side effect I suppose.
[Image: captureq.png]

behold!
Assassinator Wrote:
feinicks Wrote:@ Assassinator: It may be hard for someone who bases his actions on logic, but if someone acts according to the emotions (and you know that a lot many people irl do act solely on emotion and ignore the logic). Yes, of course since its an anime, things will be exaggerated, but Touma is acting according to his principle of never letting others suffer. So stupid, but yes... understandable.

But if he gets himself splattered on the wall, that won't really make anyone suffer less, only the opposite.  So it's not a great idea whichever way.  He's sort of like Shiro in F/SN (Shiro's probably worse actually).

But yeah, wee're picking on Touma a bit much.  He's not like THAT bad, I've hated some other characters WAY more.

Yeah.. Shiro is way more stupid. I liked the anime, but its mostly due to Saber (Arturia, if you know). It was actually frustrating to watch him. However, the most irritating character IMO is Cloud.
leave cloud alone damnnit!
Yea.. you're right.. the emo gay jackass may get hurt... T_T
he might be emo, but by no mean gay nor jackass. no jackass can use 6 swords at once I'm sure

and facepalm at no realizing internet meme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhOtWCYfvPA
Reference URL's