Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:You can only see a "half sky" since the other half is obscured by the building.  Also open sky probably still has too much sunlight?  Obscure, but eh.  Don't think this is targeted at a technically inclined mind like yours.

1/2 the sky is plenty.  And no, I never thought up all that stuff, like the diagram on the last post, when actually watching it, that's just now.

However, I did always think it was somewhat dodgey.  Never could dismiss the thought of "just look out the goddamn window", even though I figure like you said, she probably wanted to experience the full thing.
lolololol @ the obvious fundamental flaw of Sola.

Ultimately though it was an anime tried too hard, tripped, and fell on its face. Shame...

Anyway heres my current watching list...

Aoi Bungaku
Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini
Kimi ni Todoke
Kobato
Kuchu Buranko (Trapeze)
Letter Bee
Seitokai no Ichizon
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

EDIT: I want to download and complete Natsu no Arashi and Gai Rei Zero in 4 days... but my mission has been beaten by my stupid fudgeing internet...
ok now im watching afro samurai, this spoon be epic! theres only 5 episodes and ive just finished watching the third and its so darn cool! ive gone and torrented me all the eps and the movie too :D

Necro-Bot

[Image: Necropost-kitten.jpg]
Assassinator Wrote:Past stuff that I'm watching...
Guin Saga «- almost finished
Wangan Midnight

Current season stuff that I may* keep up with...
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun  «- Because I watched Index.
11eyes
The Sacred Blacksmith
Kampfer

Planning to watch
Somedays Dreamers
Haibane Renmei
Phantom
Nodame Cantabile

*Never believe anything I say about what I'm planning to keep up with.  I remember back then I said FMA2, Phantom, Eden, K-On, Valkyria, Tears to Tiara... And I ended up keeping up with Guin Saga and Saki. So yeah, way fucking accurate.

Just finished Earl and Fairy, on the way to finishing Guin Saga, going to finish Macross Frontier next.  Probably also watch Kara no Kyoukai 7 when it's out (like tomorrow?)  Someday's Dreamers or Haibane Renmei after I finish off with what's just said.

As for stuff I'm keeping up with, stalled/dropped like almost everything.  Read that comment about never believing what I say about what I plan on watching and keeping up with.
TTGL and Zombie Loan at the moment. Also working on some cheap anime over a children's book series from when i was younger. Deltora Quest.
Aoi Bungaku (Stalled)
Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini (Also stalled)
Kimi ni Todoke
Kobato
Kuchu Buranko (Trapeze)
Letter Bee
Seitokai no Ichizon (Stalled...)
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
Nyan-koi
Kodomo no Jikan
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (Stalled....)
Ergo Proxy
Manabi Straight (Rewatch)
Kara no Kyoukai (5 next)
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Seen 4 eps, I dunno about this one.  Seems to me full of double you tee eff magic / supernatural powers and some dude who seems to be strongly going along on his own idea of justice, or something-a-rather.  Not much is explained, so not much can really be thought on.
There's way too much talking during fights - it's as if they're trying to make them seem longer or something.  Found the fight with the swordswoman especially annoying - basically sitting there for 5 minutes hoping that she'd just kill him already for god-damn sake. >_>

Show get any better, I'm missing something or just not my style?
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (chihiro to release 2-3 episodes)
Darker than Black - S2
Bakemonogatari

To aru majitsu no index:
That guy is actually kinda a drag... While watching the Anime the second time, I couldn't help but keep fast forwarding... Too much talking.. (¬_¬)
Senseito7 Wrote:lolololol @ the obvious fundamental flaw of Sola.

Ultimately though it was an anime tried too hard, tripped, and fell on its face. Shame...

Shame, because I like Matsuri's design.

Is it weird that I have a beret fetish?? O_o
Anyway at the moment I'm watching Zero no Tsukaima.
Reference URL's