Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Toaru Majutsu no Index
Seen 4 eps, I dunno about this one.  Seems to me full of double you tee eff magic / supernatural powers and some dude who seems to be strongly going along on his own idea of justice, or something-a-rather.  Not much is explained, so not much can really be thought on.
There's way too much talking during fights - it's as if they're trying to make them seem longer or something.  Found the fight with the swordswoman especially annoying - basically sitting there for 5 minutes hoping that she'd just kill him already for god-damn sake. >_>

Show get any better, I'm missing something or just not my style?

I'll be seeing Index after Railgun, and Railgun has been sweet but seriousness has just kicked in the last couple eps (Im on 11) and IMO, I'm looking forward to tentacle fun.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Toaru Majutsu no Index
Seen 4 eps, I dunno about this one.  Seems to me full of double you tee eff magic / supernatural powers and some dude who seems to be strongly going along on his own idea of justice, or something-a-rather.  Not much is explained, so not much can really be thought on.
There's way too much talking during fights - it's as if they're trying to make them seem longer or something.  Found the fight with the swordswoman especially annoying - basically sitting there for 5 minutes hoping that she'd just kill him already for god-damn sake. >_>

Show get any better, I'm missing something or just not my style?

I don't know, mine opinion stayed the same through out the whole way (infact it probably went down a little when Index kinda gets reduced to a minor character later actually), it's alright but not that great story wise, and yeah Touma is a bit of a loser in my opinion.

-EDIT 1-
Actually Touma in Index isn't as much of a loser compared to when wee see him speak the first time in Railgun, he's even more of a loser.

-EDIT 2-
Senseito7 Wrote:Kobato

Phew, I almost thought I was the only one on this forum to be sucked into this Shojou anime.
I only got sucked into it because I like Kobato's design otherwise I'm not really enjoying it that much.
Figuring out which one to watch... Most likely Toradora and/or K-ON
Toradora is one of my personal favorites lol

I am currently watching Lovely Complex
Sparker Wrote:
Senseito7 Wrote:Kobato

Phew, I almost thought I was the only one on this forum to be sucked into this Shojou anime.
I only got sucked into it because I like Kobato's design otherwise I'm not really enjoying it that much.

CLAMPs character designs For the win always... and the twin "Chi" sisters are just lovely.. the inevitable connection and resurgance of the memory of Chobits also makes it seem like Kobato wants to be as good at it,,, which it isn't so far.

It's undeniably cheerful and good fun, happy times.... but right now theres just no point to it other than these relatively forgetable instances when she helps people out with healing their hearts..
Sparker Wrote:I don't know, mine opinion stayed the same through out the whole way (infact it probably went down a little when Index kinda gets reduced to a minor character later actually), it's alright but not that great story wise, and yeah Touma is a bit of a loser in my opinion.

-EDIT 1-
Actually Touma in Index isn't as much of a loser compared to when wee see him speak the first time in Railgun, he's even more of a loser.
I don't mind idiots, but rather, infectious idiots do get annoying.
Can't really see much credit to this show other than the story (and maybe the special effects if you like them) so if the story isn't that good, then the show probably isn't either.
Oh well, decided to drop it.  Might try Railgun for the hell of it.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:
Sparker Wrote:I don't know, mine opinion stayed the same through out the whole way (infact it probably went down a little when Index kinda gets reduced to a minor character later actually), it's alright but not that great story wise, and yeah Touma is a bit of a loser in my opinion.

-EDIT 1-
I don't mind idiots, but rather, infectious idiots do get annoying.
Can't really see much credit to this show other than the story (and maybe the special effects if you like them) so if the story isn't that good, then the show probably isn't either.
Oh well, decided to drop it.  Might try Railgun for the hell of it.

Yeah, I just like Index and Mikoto, fortunately for Mikoto she redeems herself in Railgun while Index isn't in it at all.
They do seem to be more interesting characters.  Though Mikoto barely appears after the 1st episode.
The funny part is Touma is actually likable in Railgun.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:They do seem to be more interesting characters.  Though Mikoto barely appears after the 1st episode.

It's based off a light novel apparently, I didn't know but I guessed by the way it's structured where it's about one thing then a few episodes later it's about something completely different meaning it's moved on to a different novel.
One of these few episodes later it's more about Mikoto.

feinicks Wrote:The funny part is Touma is actually likable in Railgun.

I don't really think so, although being more of a loser makes him humorous if you can like someone for that reason.
Reference URL's