Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Psycho-Pass
Finished season 1 of Hajime Ni Ippo.

Did not care for Ippo at all. Hated him and the anime most of the time. Buttfudge this nigga had me hyped the entire match with Hawk.

[Image: 2737888-takamura_svm-515.png]

2/5 : It's a'ight.
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne

I'm finally back.
Dansai Buri no crime edge has one of the best opening tracks i have heard in a while for this genre.
Chihayafuru. Love the animation, music, and plot. Kinda got tired of the same slice of life anime. Its different and pretty entertaining. Started Oreimo and the new season of hayate.
Attack on Titan
Devil Survivor 2 the Animation
Oreimo S2
Tiger and Bunny

also already done with Bakuman S3, nice ending, they extended it the anime from the manga version hehehe
Hunter x Hunter episode 85, damn that last events in that episode, lol, and the show keeps getting good so far since madhouse taking the chimera ant arc
still attempting to finish trigun getting sidetracked far too much. anyone here seen hajime no ippo? thinking of watching that next
Watching Shingeki no Kyojin and got to finish watching these.
Yahari Ore no Seishun Lovecome wa Machigatte Iru
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Watched Sankarea. Very disappointed ending. Just ends, like there should be an episode after that doesn't come (eg what Beserk did).
Everything else in my sig
Reference URL's