Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kuu Wrote: [ -> ]But did they really? I just watched them yesterday and IMO 16 ruined what 14/15 built up, making them pointless.

Oh yes they did.

EDIT: It's pretty much the same in the LN

Kyousuke rejected 3 girls (Ruri, Ayase & Kanoko) just to be with his sister Facepalm
FonFon Wrote: [ -> ]
Kuu Wrote: [ -> ]But did they really? I just watched them yesterday and IMO 16 ruined what 14/15 built up, making them pointless.

Oh yes they did.
Spoiler:
EDIT: It's pretty much the same in the LN

Kyousuke rejected 3 girls (Ruri, Ayase & Kanoko) just to be with his sister Facepalm

It ends with the wedding, yes,
Spoiler:
But then they break up,
so what was the point of 14/15 then with all the drama?

If it just ended with the wedding, I would have been happy with it.

The ending just makes it like
Spoiler:
"Hey, lets pretend to be dating, just to piss off all the girls around you, and once they are pissed wee break up."
To feed the otakus who's rooting for Kyousuke X Kirino Hahaha
デュラララ finished! Very fun/cool anime. Much enjoyed.
Revolution
Kuu Wrote: [ -> ]It ends with the wedding, yes,
Spoiler:
But then they break up,
so what was the point of 14/15 then with all the drama?

If it just ended with the wedding, I would have been happy with it.

The ending just makes it like
Spoiler:
"Hey, lets pretend to be dating, just to piss off all the girls around you, and once they are pissed wee break up."
From what I can tell:
Spoiler:
They "break up" to keep their relationship a secret.  Siblings can't actually marry - they're very aware of that - so their plan is to pretend to break up so that no-one can be critical of them.
It's a funny relationship with the beginning of the anime, where Kirino is keeping a secret, but is later revealed to everyone.  Here, wee have something that's already known by everyone else (before even the couple in question) but later becomes a secret.
I actually don't really find incestual relationships disgusting.  Unusual/weird perhaps, but with the contraceptives these days, as long as siblings don't reproduce, there's nothing really "wrong" about it.  Well, apart from social perception, but social perceptions change over time...
[Image: d160ca4ace.png]

Just finished watching Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki (Movie)

The movie wasn't bad in fact i actually enjoyed it anyway in some few scenes CG models were not so good IMO but the story, action, animation... was pretty good.
Im acctually finishing up .hack .
Umm.

Revolutionary Girl Utena
Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting

Contrast much? At least they have one common theme.
Final got around to watching Road to Ninja. Not the best movie in the series, but it pulls some heart strings and there's some decent action.
Reference URL's