Endless Paradigm

Full Version: What Anime are you watching now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nah, that's how I used to vote though. A 5 is just average to me.
Assassinator Wrote: [ -> ]I just assumed you voted like everyone else, whose 5 would mean the worst shit ever.

Hihi
eKusoshisut0 Wrote: [ -> ]nah, that's how I used to vote though. A 5 is just average to me.

Actually, our compatibility on MAL is pretty high now that I think if it...

[Image: MAL_compat_16-07-2011.png]
That is quite high, but I'll probably revise my ratings later. A lot of these are from back when I was a really positive rater. When the lowest score I gave was a 6 or 7.
Razgriz375 Wrote: [ -> ]
krystabegnalie Wrote: [ -> ]finished Denpa Onna, the ending feels like unfinished, i think it will have another season, one of the latest great harem anime I've ever seen, (beautiful animation and art, lots of crazy characters, also a crazy plot)

Episode 13 got shafted due to the crisis, it'll be DVD/Bluray release only apparently, so it would feel unfinished :/

I'll try and watch Usagi Drop at some point

thanks for that info, i might wait for episode 13, i can't get enough of this anime, the animation and art is so very beautiful, and some animes today always referencing A Girl Who Leapt Through Time eh, hehehe

and also I've finished all Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi episodes, hmm ive seen this kind of plot somewhere, lol
Watched 3 episodes of Bakemonogatari, and 14 episodes of Nana.
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Ep.2  Yay
finished all episodes of Baka to test season 1
finished all 2 ova of baka to test
finished 2 episodes of baka to test season 2
currently watching Nichijou, now im in episode 7

and Baka to Test is goddamn win, lol, just like when i watch To-Love Ru series
watching tiger and bunny 16 while downloading steins;gate 16
I watched 8 episodes of Nana today.
Reference URL's