Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
that Zing Burg. always helping.
hehe Animation works Aha
...thanks...
[Image: f_119np5vm_00176cc.gif]
I got a strange issue.
I'm using some 8 bit .png files to do an animation in system_plugin_fg.rco.
There are no white edges on my .png files.
But when it animates in xmb, there are white edges around my pic?

Any insight?
pinkee Wrote:hehe Animation works Aha
...thanks...
[Image: f_119np5vm_00176cc.gif]
that looks amazing!! Madwin
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:I got a strange issue.
I'm using some 8 bit .png files to do an animation in system_plugin_fg.rco.
There are no white edges on my .png files.
But when it animates in xmb, there are white edges around my pic?

Any insight?

8bit png is't best way to make image's,. best to make them 8bit bmp's with alpha channel,.

in rcoeditor go to option's and select "warn before using 32bit image's" if you get a warning you know the image is more then 255 colors,. >8bit
Vegetano1 Wrote:8bit png is't best way to make image's,. best to make them 8bit bmp's with alpha channel,.

in rcoeditor go to option's and select "warn before using 32bit image's" if you get a warning you know the image is more then 255 colors,. >8bit

So if I where to use 8 bit bmp, could I still use transparency?
Is that here the alpha comes into play?
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:
Vegetano1 Wrote:8bit png is't best way to make image's,. best to make them 8bit bmp's with alpha channel,.

Yes you can. PNG8 gives you the option to use alpha transparency.
Joomla12 Wrote:
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:

Yeah, but V1 is saying I need to use 8 bit .bmp to eliminate my "white edge" issue.
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:
Joomla12 Wrote:
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:

Yeah, but V1 is saying I need to use 8 bit .bmp to eliminate my "white edge" issue.

yes,. 8bit bmp's with alpha channel(for transparency) will solve this prob,.

i could make an 8bit bmp for you so you know how,.. let me know >>PM
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:
Joomla12 Wrote:
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:

Oh... :-|
Are the PNGs being converted to GIM (ie format="gim" in the XML)?
If not, I'm aware some places on the XMB, PNG transparency doesn't work.  Otherwise, can you give me the PNG file you're using?
Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Reference URL's