Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
clispe Wrote:
WoobiE Wrote:
clispe Wrote:lol it dosen't matter i can't compile anything anyways :p

What do you mean you can't compile anything? What's the problem?

always get a runtime error 70, i  know it's not my script coding error cause i even tried compiling v1's script (untouched) and i still got the same error

maybe helps if you put rcomage on the desktop>? in a folder,.

trying to avoid win account control,.>??
clipse, are you able to give an exact screenshot of the error as well as the XML, including attached resources?
Thanks.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Haven't actually bothered checking, but I'm guessing this controls the wallpaper:

XML Code
			<Page name="page_wallpaper_theme" unknownInt0="0x111" onInit="event:native:/page_wallpaper_theme_onInit" onCancel="nothing" unknownEvent5="nothing" unknownEvent7="nothing">
				<Plane name="wallpaper_theme_plane" posX="0" posY="0" objectScale="0" redScale="1" greenScale="1" blueScale="1" alphaScale="1" width="0" height="0" posUnknown="0" scaleWidth="1" scaleHeight="1" elementScale="1" iconOffset="0x0" onLoad="nothing" image="nothing" unknownInt18="0xffff"></Plane>
				<Plane name="wallpaper_theme_cover" posX="0" posY="0" objectScale="0" redScale="0.6" greenScale="0.62" blueScale="0.7" alphaScale="0.85" width="480" height="272" posUnknown="0" scaleWidth="1" scaleHeight="1" elementScale="1" iconOffset="0x0" onLoad="nothing" image="nothing" unknownInt18="0x0"></Plane>
			</Page>

I'm guessing the wallpaper is put in "wallpaper_theme_plane".  "wallpaper_theme_cover" is probably used for overlaying stuff on the wallpaper, maybe those grey tinted screens?

Can you tell me which RCO file you got this XML from. I want to experiment a little on a theme I'm making.
system_plugin_bg
Thanks mate.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Sounds like Rcomage crashed.  Would you be able to supply the XML along with any attached resources so that I can try to reproduce the issue?

Here they are :)

The XML is not edited in any way.
If it's unedited, then I don't know.

Do you actually have the MSVC 2008 runtimes installed?

If that's the issue, won't matter much for that long...  Got v1.0.2 nearly ready, which is built with MinGW, so won't require the runtime.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Got v1.0.2 nearly ready, which is built with MinGW, so won't require the runtime.

Great news   Madwin

Can you share any details on new features with us?
Nothing interesting, mostly bug fixes.

Only two major features I want to add eventually:
- internal GIM/GMO handling
- RLZ decompression/compression

Other stuff would be code cleanup, better error handling and documentation.
So yeah, nothing much else interesting left in this project To be honest.
Updated to v1.0.2, changelog:
  • statically link all libraries; also now built with MinGW so MSVC runtime no longer required
  • include required DLLs with GimConv
  • fixed bug in GUI where it didn't chdir across drives
  • partially removed annoying auto-fill for dumping RCOs for GUI
  • fixed crash where bad label reference was supplied
  • add like two additional warnings
  • add ability to select zlib compression options from CLI
  • partial support for reading big-endian (PS3?) RCOs; it's "partial" as there are still issues - mainly object handling is mostly stuffed up
  • fix regression in earlier update which broke VSMX dumping
  • minor changes to XML format
  • apply hack which hopefully fixes up GimConv converting from some GIMs
  • and if the above still causes GimConv to freeze, added a timeout to try to not cause Rcomage to lock up as well
  • added "vagenc" and "vagdec" functions if you happen to want to convert a .vag file
  • added "extract" function (not 100% complete)

Hopefully this fixes pretty much most of the issues people are having.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Reference URL's