Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Vegetano1 Wrote:
XanderChaos Wrote:Amazing work, ZiNgA! Already made a wallpaper animation with this. I just hope that people don't start to focus on only animations, it isn't what makes a theme.

i hope will see a new Xanderchaos theme with animations very soon!! Madwin

Well I've been dying to make a theme with animations since I saw how well you integrated yours into V1. Sadly, I have to wait on Bubbletune's magical XMB-plugin powers in order for my theme to work. Damn you, resources!
XanderChaos Wrote:
Vegetano1 Wrote:
XanderChaos Wrote:Amazing work, ZiNgA! Already made a wallpaper animation with this. I just hope that people don't start to focus on only animations, it isn't what makes a theme.

i hope will see a new Xanderchaos theme with animations very soon!! Madwin

Well I've been dying to make a theme with animations since I saw how well you integrated yours into V1. Sadly, I have to wait on Bubbletune's magical XMB-plugin powers in order for my theme to work. Damn you, resources!

Yes,. a resource hack!! that would be sweet!

(unloading icons>?>?) the XMB should have some kind of limit set somewhere,...
one thing I don't understand though, Is each frame a seperate png or is it a .gif?
clispe Wrote:one thing I don't understand though, Is each frame a seperate png or is it a .gif?
seperate png or bmp,. if you see the anim_tree you will understand.
each image is a frame,.
oh i got it!! yea I did it! thanks man!

EDIT: what is rco is the thing for the background like where you did the gir?
clispe Wrote:one thing I don't understand though, Is each frame a seperate png or is it a .gif?
Each frame is a png, gim, or bmp. Animated gifs don't work.

Vegetano1 Wrote:Yes,. a resource hack!! that would be sweet!

(unloading icons>?>?) the XMB should have some kind of limit set somewhere,...

He was working on a way to save resources, but it didn't save as much as you'd think. It mostly just removed clones of icons. For my next theme (I hope), myHome, it'd only have 4 menus as a method to save memory. Game/Music/Video/Photo would be in one menu. If I don't, I simply don't have enough resources.

[Image: SYLLB.png]
Thanks to Rcomage I could finally add the dock and create the "random" ripples in the background, but without a way to reduce the menus I'm SOL.
clispe Wrote:oh i got it!! yea I did it! thanks man!

EDIT: what is rco is the thing for the background like where you did the gir?

if you put animation in system_plugin_bg.rco the animation won't show infront of osk,. if you put the animation in system_plugin_fg.rco it will,..
Thanks for this!
Thanks bills
Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like it :P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Reference URL's