Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Ohh... I hope this is gonna solve some of my OSK compiling problems that I have been getting.

EDIT:Ok, things still crapped out on me. No big deal.
What issues are you getting?
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Do you actually have the MSVC 2008 runtimes installed?

that was the problem, but i had no idea what you were talking about. I am a n00b with all things programming - PSP is my speciality, if you can call it that!!

no issues with 1.0.2 though, thanks a bunch!
Actually, it's just me. I'm gunning it and running out of resources. My bad.

EDIT: Ok found the problem. Part of the problem is me, I'm using too much resources. I found that RCOmage does not like converting 32bit bmp files. It does not seem to handle alpha channels properly. I make a 32bit bmp image. I use it in RCOeditor and I seem to get the image to work with alpha channels. When I try to compile with RCOmage I just get white squares.
Thanks for the update, man.  I can now export the XML of RCOs from UMD Video ISOs.
byte.me Wrote:Thanks for the update, man.  I can now export the XML of RCOs from UMD Video ISOs.

That's awesome !!  
So e could actually add animations to umd video menus Madwin

I never even considered that  :)

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE ZINGA   Yay
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:That's awesome !!  
So e could actually add animations to umd video menus Madwin

I never even considered that  :)

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE ZINGA   Yay

Er, not sure.  You can change certain things on existing animations, but perhaps not as freely as I believe you think.  UMD Video RCOs still have that Virtual Machine thing that wee can't touch yet.  Hopefully, with ZB's programming prowess (Heh, heh), an option regarding VM editing becomes available on the tool's future updates.  Then again, that might take a while since its current interface is pretty much limited to decompiling and recompiling actions only.
I don't think I'll be able to do much with the VSMX resource.  It's dumped if anyone wants to see it, but otherwise, I'm going to leave it as is.

Thanks By the way.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:I don't think I'll be able to do much with the VSMX resource.  It's dumped if anyone wants to see it, but otherwise, I'm going to leave it as is.

Thanks By the way.

Aww, that's too bad.  Oh well, it's only wishful thinking anyway.
If
Ok i made i small guide that might give everyone an idea on how tihngs get done.

http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=20594

it all started from Zings readme ....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Reference URL's