Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [GUIDE] Change the colors of the XMB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
No problem lol! I want everything black!
:yipi::yipi:
bstronga you are 50star.GIF

I want to put the hours and I date a little bigger to be well in the square.
until the red line

[Image: screen1ef6.png]
okay about the older vsh problem
solved.if ur psp doesn't boot then free some space from f0.
and more font color changes.whoa!!
AMRicardo.pt Wrote::yipi::yipi:
bstronga you are 50star.GIF

I want to put the hours and I date a little bigger to be well in the square.
until the red line

[Image: screen1ef6.png]

to make the date/time bigger you need to edit the page data for clock in system_plugin_fg.rco.

if you want to move the clock you need to edit the vshmain.prx go to this thread
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=774
bstronga Wrote:[Image: snap111ii5.jpg]
more to come... maybe its weird Erk

hey man .... how did you do this?
I want to have black "free space indictor" and topmenu texts(photo, music etc.) too
thanks for your help
Hello bstronga i did what you spoke with the size of the hours / dates
[Image: screen1gm1.png]
Now as I have my PSP with the FW3.40oe - now I want to put CF v3.51 M33then i wanted to know if there is no problem in running the upgrater with the alterations that I did with the icons, colors of the letters the vshmain.prx/vsh.prx and pspbtcnf.txt, gameboot etc.
And If with this update for 3.51m33 if return completely to the original icons of the Sony? ok but then I can do the same thing with the colors of the letters and also the rest of the things (vshmain.prx/vsh.prx)
I think my psp as well to my taste n wanted to lose nothing or to take risks.

Do the upgrater bstronga and says something to me
thanks
I haven't updated yet, but theoretically the files shouldn't interfere with the update since the updater formats Flash0
I still go to be in the 3,40oe-a also because this cFW3.51 does not have nothing new (I think) only for more recent games
I go to be waiting for this Russian people make the 3.60fw :yes:
first post yay!!! anyway, I've read the whole thread, but don't see any anyswer as to the question of " How do you chnage the main icons font color (settings, video, game, network) and free space? That's all I need to know to finally finish the theme I want.

EDIT: all sorted out now.. thanks
thanks a lot for the guide bro bstronga and i hope to see more updates from you bro......hope you still remember me.hehehe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's