Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [GUIDE] Change the colors of the XMB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
^ Uhh... the months are spelt correctly on my comp lolz.. its jsut his 1 that spelt wrong for some reason
ix_stylez Wrote:lol the guy knows coding, but dosnt kno how to spell the months xP

Can you read ? I sure i can spell 'month' dude. Anyway i whas sleepy when posting this and don't's see the name of ZingaBirga so im srry OK. Just don't act you like 13 year old kid Nana-o
mime Wrote:One quick question:

What's the Content / OPtion menu?

If that's changed what will be colored??? Never tried that..
The menu that appears when you press the Triangle button.  Sony calls it a "context" menu.

ix_stylez Wrote:lol the guy knows coding, but dosnt kno how to spell the months xP
Lol, the names of the months are actually retrieved from the system.  The above screenshots were posted from a computer which doesn't have English as the default language, thus the names will be in their native language :P
woot
(o Y o) Wrote:sysconf_plugin.rco
[Image: 4knss43.jpg]
Can you explain how you did this.
thefly Wrote:
(o Y o) Wrote:sysconf_plugin.rco
[Image: 4knss43.jpg]
Can you explain how you did this.

it's something like this:

[Image: sysconfpn9.jpg]

dude DUTCH
DO YOU SPEAK IT

:P
Nice job as always bstronga...

I've thought bout font color since converting the .ttfs in the old fonthacker days. Glad to see how far the PSP's scene has gotten.

Plus, bout info mod for systemplugin.rco .... great find. Don't know whether it was Undertaxx or Darkstone or ?, but I love it.

Offtopic: Glad to be back on site. Lost my isp for a lil while.
If I change something in sysconf_plugin.rco there are a few things that don't work.
Like video set, photo set, usb connection
What do I wrong?
thefly Wrote:If I change something in sysconf_plugin.rco there are a few things that don't work.
Like video set, photo set, usb connection
What do I wrong?

you are using a 2.50 rco.
Double post
Ge64 Wrote:

dude DUTCH
DO YOU SPEAK IT

:P

Nah, korean.

Hahaha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's