Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [GUIDE] Change the colors of the XMB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
^ Set everything to 0.
okay. i realize if the gray was black the visual player that i use would not be able to seen...
3.10 OE had a nice effect with those... what format are the color setups in? I'm used to X.X.X.X format where 1.2.3.4 would be green or something... (haven't tried this yet)
Hello, Im new here but have been a member at maxconsole since 05.

where might I find the patchSFO tool to use with 3.40?
I believe there was one released at QJ a while ago (called PatchSFO 3.xx or something).
in the screen shot below, there is abit of highlighted text which is in the colour white (it is VERY hard to see) i have managed to change the colour of the XMB Sub menu text and the date/time text, but i was wondering if you know how to change the actual colour of the main XMB menu Icons such as "Settings", "Photo", "Video", "Game" etc.

And i was wondering in how to change the colour of the text in things like system information where it displays the system version and mac address etc. and whether this is the same as changing the colour of "USB Mode" when the usb connection is initated?

If possible could someone upload a file of the VSH.prx already made. If not can you please tell me on how to actually change the colour of the main font in the XMB such as the "Game" "Music" etc and how to change the colour of the text in things such as USB connection and System Information.

[Image: 5da7ec4196.jpg]

[Image: eddced7805.jpg]
ahmedm00 Wrote:in the screen shot below, there is abit of highlighted text which is in the colour white (it is VERY hard to see) i have managed to change the colour of the XMB Sub menu text and the date/time text, but i was wondering if you know how to change the actual colour of the main XMB menu Icons such as "Settings", "Photo", "Video", "Game" etc.

And i was wondering in how to change the colour of the text in things like system information where it displays the system version and mac address etc. and whether this is the same as changing the colour of "USB Mode" when the usb connection is initated?

If possible could someone upload a file of the VSH.prx already made. If not can you please tell me on how to actually change the colour of the main font in the XMB such as the "Game" "Music" etc and how to change the colour of the text in things such as USB connection and System Information.

[Image: 5da7ec4196.jpg]

don't know where the text for the topicons is stored, never bothered to look for it.
however the second one is stored in sysconf_plugin.rco » page data »
ilist_psp_config_information

by the way i accidentally hit your edit post Flatterd
i am running a 3.40 oe-a firmware.i follwed all the instructions carefully and watched organ's vdo,but ther's something wrong!!
my psp won't boot.
do you guys have any idea what could be wrong.
by the way i used zinga burga's tool and changed every color to black.as for rco editing,can i edit the rco's i am currently using or should i start from scratch with decrypted ones?
zeyk Wrote:i am running a 3.40 oe-a firmware.i follwed all the instructions carefully and watched organ's vdo,but ther's something wrong!!
my psp won't boot.
do you guys have any idea what could be wrong.
by the way i used zinga burga's tool and changed every color to black.as for rco editing,can i edit the rco's i am currently using or should i start from scratch with decrypted ones?

does it work with a predone vsh.prx?

yes you can use your current rcos.
it works with the vshmain.prx that comes with innercy's circa dome theme.but downside is it can't detect the iso games and homebrew.
also i rco edited this

but nothing changed
rgb values are all 0 for that particular xlist_bla bla _config only.
zeyk Wrote:it works with the vshmain.prx that comes with innercy's circa dome theme.but downside is it can't detect the iso games and homebrew.
also i rco edited this

but nothing changed
rgb values are all 0 for that particular xlist_bla bla _config only.

you have todo the pspbtcnf.txt thing otherwise iso and stuff won't show up.

dunno why the rco thing doesn't work for you though. properly changed the wrong one in page data?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's