Endless Paradigm

Full Version: We need new logo/bannerS.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tenshigami Wrote:pedophile? Hardly. Maybe if I were actually Japanese. Some of their fetishes are some weird spoon.

:loll: Frickin' HILARIOUS!!!

I saw this one crazy fetish pic from Japan on Rotten once.  Just once.  About 10 years ago.
It burned itself into my retina, through my optical nerves and then deep into my brain...

I wish it would leave me alone.

Stupid Japanese fetish pic.  I hate you.
Lol @ brain damage.

From descriptions about tubgirl dot com at school...  that site sounds really gross - not gonna even touch it.
[Image: banner-2.gif]
Nice !!
squee666 Wrote:even more!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: epilepsy.gif]

Lol these are nice but please don't play with that , the real epileptics can have a trouble seen this ...

I saw the transformers movie in cinema and a boy got those attacks , it was little nasty , seeing him crowling around ...
lol thanks :P i just wanted 2 be random... and yeh i don't really like the epilepsy 1 - kinda disturbin..

P.S. I LOVE MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!
what happened to making it random???? I just see the same one over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over AGAIN!
gsmoke Wrote:I saw the transformers movie in cinema and a boy got those attacks , it was little nasty , seeing him crowling around ...

Anyone here know what to do when an epileptic has a fit in a bath?

Throw your dirty washing in...
lol you could also use him in france to crush grapes for wine

and i wish the banner was random again but i mean changing dayly not every page refresh
i happy it was my banner but now its just getting boring
Sorry, should be changing this more often - I'll probably forget every now and then T_T
Reference URL's