Endless Paradigm

Full Version: PRX Offsets 5.00M33 discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Will update first post when i have time :X

good work peeps ^____^
Guys I know this is a very explicit and noob question, but I need to ask about...

How can I work with offsets and floats?
I only know I need an hex editor, and I have download already the Hex workshop, but now I don't know what to do.
There's some topic here or webpage where I can learn more about?

And again sorry for the question(s).

Thanks for the answers in advanced. Emptyone
where did schmilk post the offsets? can't seem to find them
TJUndead Wrote:Guys I know this is a very explicit and noob question, but I need to ask about...

How can I work with offsets and floats?
I only know I need an hex editor, and I have download already the Hex workshop, but now I don't know what to do.
There's some topic here or webpage where I can learn more about?

And again sorry for the question(s).

Thanks for the answers in advanced. Emptyone
Try this and tell me if it helps you understand how to use a hex editor: http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=3201

Note that values are typically stored as single precision floating points.  For 5.00, you'll need to use the descrambler to edit anything.
kevinsturf Wrote:where did schmilk post the offsets? can't seem to find them
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...#pid184711
Here my bookmark lists sofar, i also did the vshmain( grr but lost it) and added found some paf float's wich i posted in this thread.
Back to my theme,. ;p

EDIT: added msvideo_main_plugin

new offsets for music_browser, now x and y size and -3 offsets x&y
new msvideo_main_plugin offsets
For the content browser and msvideo_main_plugin you can do a multiple replace for scroll speed 200

EDIT:
the commenguiNormal is a bookmark of a region where all x position are for all language's also some size's. i have to sort this out, its a bookmark list for the common_gui.prx itself

the commenGui and sysconfPlugin float bookmark lists are not 100% complete,.

EDIT:
here is a really crappy visualizerPlugin bookmark list,...
(No offsets for the 3rd bubble theme)
(by the way now that you know these are all valid floats,. try a global "1>>4 replace" with hex edit,.see whot happens!! :) lol nice 1st viz and the swirly balls look cuul too,. other viz are kinda messed,..)

EDIT: videoMainPlugin500 this bookmark lists only got the counter colors,. (3 floats)

EDIT:finally 100% infobars,. reuploaded updated list for commonGui500

EDIT: added a ready made commen_gui.prx/sysconfg_plugin.rco for use with >>> infobars 144x272, left scroll speed 1200.
load a 144x272 infobar in system_plugin.rco >> tex_optionmenu_base
load a 144x272 infoabr in sysconfg_plugin.rco >> tex_bar_side_2
You guys really rock! Inluv you all here. Can't wait to update myWindows theme. Hope to make it more interesting this time.
First Post Updated! :)
When searching for values, I strongly recommend using this: http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=14315

It will speed up the rate you can test values.
^It sure does! :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Reference URL's