Endless Paradigm

Full Version: PRX Offsets 5.00M33 discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
i have not played with the offsets yet but i am very busy with the rco's,.

i noticed a few thingy's,.:"
  • this is a icon i have't seen before,.!? you can rent video's at PSN!?
    [Image: f_Untitledm_0e32b4a.jpg]

• also if you want to have dual wave at clasic background,. use a uncompressed wave,. ;)
    [Image: f_screen2m_255b085.png]

• Here is an offset,. yes a offset,.(not scrambled) wich might be usefull!:
    VSHmain: >> 27550  6176 unsigned short        blocksize 01-12.bmp

Hope the offsets work fine because i be needing them for my prx files,. ;)

Glad to see EP is up again,.!! i really needed some stuff i could not find elsewhere,. :)
  • i think i need bookmarks..... maybe too stupid for editing it manually Hihi
    well lets get crackin on making some bookmarks :)
    If you get most of it mapped it will be easier to update to new firmwares.
    Has anyone got the vshmain.prx icon offsets sorted yet? I'm too noob to have any clue how to do it myself, they're the only offsets that are overly important to me :P
    PEOPLES!!! Burning

the floats are in the first topic,.. its not hard to compare with older bookmark lists,. and try out the offsets,. yesssss,. its alot of effort!! and its always the same people doing the hard work!!

If you want a silver plate!! you have to wait untill floats are tested,. or go compare yourself,. its that simple,.

meaning all floats won't be here in 1 day,. ;p (Mc_Cabe already posted alot of vshmain on the frontpage!)

i am currently updating my theme's,. but i come to find ofsets when i need them,.
    All and more,. floats are here now,. thanks to the descrambler!! wee just need to label them,..
    Vegetano1 Wrote:If you want a silver plate!! you have to wait untill floats are tested,. or go compare yourself,. its that simple,.

meaning all floats won't be here in 1 day,. ;p

im not testing anything...but making good progress :-/
    SchmilK Wrote:
    Vegetano1 Wrote:If you want a silver plate!! you have to wait untill floats are tested,. or go compare yourself,. its that simple,.

meaning all floats won't be here in 1 day,. ;p

im not testing anything...but making good progress :-/

hehe,. yes!! but i got to say i am tempted to go and test some new floats! (gnilllel,. thanks sony)

Just finished all rco's,. gonne try and start with prx files asap! :)

Would be nice if wee somehow got some lists for all prx files,. so wee can add new offsets,.. easy for all to use.
    ugh i hate the searching

heres some relevant vshmain book mark file :)

font colors, umd update, date format not included because the descrambler doesn't touch those bits :(  There will have to be a 2nd bookmark file for those changes that are made directly to vshmain...this bookmark file is ONLY good with the scramble files.

more to come

Some of PAF and Xander's PAF Wave Effects added

Please help finish..i will not be able to do any more work on these until maybe tuesday
    [Image: snap004.PNG]

0x00000BA4 in paf does that when you set it to 20. Default value is 0.1.
    Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
    Reference URL's