Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Lucid dreaming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i have know about lucid dreaming for many years now
and it is quite astounding

Has anyone here had a lucid dream?

how was it?

i have only had achieved i few lucid dreams

but i have had billions of vivid dreams

well if you don't know what lucid dreaming i,m you can ask me about or you could google it.

who else knows about this greatness?

Bathing
I don't have much of an imagination.

Usually I just force myself awake.
No.

Sometimes when stuff goes wrong, or is weird, i can force myself to get out of it, but everyone can probably do that. So yeah, nowhere close to lucid.
i think i had a few. .. but theyr dreams so i don't really remember them :D Hahaha
i rarely dream, and when i do they tend to be nightmares i can't wake up from
Ive known about it for ages and i found it really interesting, I did try a few times to get closer to being lucid, and actually remembering my dreams, but had to give up due to the effort it takes (you need to actually sleep in order to get them :P and I had too much work). I might start trying again now though, I've actually been thinking about it this month a few times, it'd be cool. Help me!
what are lucid dreams 0_o?
the intanetz Wrote:A lucid dream is a dream in which the person is aware that he or she is dreaming while the dream is in progress. During lucid dreams, it is possible to exert conscious control over the dream characters and environment, as well as to perform otherwise physically impossible feats. Lucid dreams are known to be extremely real and vivid for those who have experienced them.

I wondered aswell...i think ive had one, but how can you really be sure that your in control...you could just be imagining that your in control because in the dream your doing exactly what you would expect yourself, and thus decide, to do??
Yes, so many times.

I still remember one dream. . .

Quidich with go-karts.
Ge64 Wrote:Ive known about it for ages and i found it really interesting, I did try a few times to get closer to being lucid, and actually remembering my dreams, but had to give up due to the effort it takes (you need to actually sleep in order to get them :P and I had too much work). I might start trying again now though, I've actually been thinking about it this month a few times, it'd be cool. Help me!

i will teach you some techniques

roberth Wrote:
the intanetz Wrote:A lucid dream is a dream in which the person is aware that he or she is dreaming while the dream is in progress. During lucid dreams, it is possible to exert conscious control over the dream characters and environment, as well as to perform otherwise physically impossible feats. Lucid dreams are known to be extremely real and vivid for those who have experienced them.

I wondered aswell...i think ive had one, but how can you really be sure that your in control...you could just be imagining that your in control because in the dream your doing exactly what you would expect yourself, and thus decide, to do??

oh you will know when you are lucid, you achieve a higher knowledge of dreaming

and when lucid you can control every aspect of you dream

and ge64 ill write those later i have to goto work right now

my favorite lucid dream is when i was dreaming in black and white, and when i became lucid
color soaked into all the black and white like a sponge soaking up water.
and me being color blind seen color combinations I've never seen before
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's