Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Release]The 3rd Birthday 500/503/550/620/635/637/638/639
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ah, helped krhym3 through this. get the newest ctf tool and copy the files from /cxmb/support to /main ctf tool folder/base/620, from there open ctf tool. make a "kd" folder under the newly extracted vsh folder. copy over clockgen.prx and then recreate the ctf through ctf tool. copy over clockgen.prx into /cxmb/support on your psp and the sliding function/clock on your pspgo should work. at least it does for me :s still trying to figure out what could cause a problem with it though. hope that helps!
Hey PatPat, Awesome theme!
Can someone help me with one thing!?
I have a great understanding of computer terms and it's been a long time since the home brew scene has been alive.

My question is: On the 3rd birthday theme, once you enter USB Mode, the animation would play with the woman facing down with snow falling around her. Is it possible to make this animation the default animation you see on the XMB?

I tried some ctf tools and extracting some files....got me no where for HOURS!
(I am running 6.20TN on a PSPGo)
great theme.
also i have another picture if you want to use it as wallpaper. i taken with ScreenShotPNG_Plugin from in game:
[Image: the3rdbirthday17.png]
Tourbillon Wrote: [ -> ]I have a weird problem when using this theme o.O

When I play videos, the date, time and battery indicator persists at the top right hand corner of the screen. Is there anything I can do about it?

I'm using 5.50 Prometheus on a PSP Slim by the way.

I desperately want to use this theme, cause it's so well made. Pity that I have this small but niggling problem. Some help please :X

Sorry to reply so late. i test it but not found your problem.Is that you used the dayview plugin?

[Image: video-12.31.1.jpg]
[Image: video-12.31.2.jpg]
[Image: video-12.31.3.jpg]
krhym3 Wrote: [ -> ]clockgen.prx «--------------- pspgo display clock

would like to combine that with the 6.2 ctf for parasite eve... any help?

Already fix pspgo display clock, please download v2 :P
Takeda Wrote: [ -> ]great theme.
also i have another picture if you want to use it as wallpaper. i taken with ScreenShotPNG_Plugin from in game:
[Image: the3rdbirthday17.png]

Thanks to share : )
Johover112 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey PatPat, Awesome theme!
Can someone help me with one thing!?
I have a great understanding of computer terms and it's been a long time since the home brew scene has been alive.

My question is: On the 3rd birthday theme, once you enter USB Mode, the animation would play with the woman facing down with snow falling around her. Is it possible to make this animation the default animation you see on the XMB?

I tried some ctf tools and extracting some files....got me no where for HOURS!
(I am running 6.20TN on a PSPGo)

Yes, just use rcomage move script from sysconf_plugin.rco to system_plugin_bg.rco is ok ;)
Thank you so much, I am not near a computer right now but i will get to it.
Awesome job once again! :)
patpat Wrote: [ -> ][quote=Tourbillon;341171]
I have a weird problem when using this theme o.O

When I play videos, the date, time and battery indicator persists at the top right hand corner of the screen. Is there anything I can do about it?

I'm using 5.50 Prometheus on a PSP Slim by the way.

I desperately want to use this theme, cause it's so well made. Pity that I have this small but niggling problem. Some help please :X

Quote:Sorry to reply so late. i test it but not found your problem.Is that you used the dayview plugin?

Nope, I'm not using the dayview plugin. In any case, I managed to find a workaround to this problem. I used CTFtool to convert the .ctf into .ptf with an extracted vsh folder. Then I replaced my flash0 with the extracted files. Lastly, I applied the .ptf theme. Gave me nearly the identical theme, and with my problem of the clock showing up in the videos solved.

Thank you for the awesome theme! Nothing quite like it! Madwin
My PSP go was freezed after cxmb enabled..
Previous version has no problem.
Ebenezer Wrote: [ -> ]My PSP go was freezed after cxmb enabled..

Maybe try it again is ok, i already test it in my two friends' PSPGO
patpat Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you for reply.
Attached 3rd BD theme was good.
But my own created theme(icon-replaced only) was not.
Ebenezer Wrote: [ -> ]
patpat Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you for reply.
Attached 3rd BD theme was good.
But my own created theme(icon-replaced only) was not.

Is that the newest cxmb not work well and old cxmb is no problem?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's