Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Release]The 3rd Birthday 500/503/550/620/635/637/638/639
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Glad to hear ^^

Nice Theme By the way
Yeaah thank's. Very nice theme.
I've got a question.
@patpat
When do u think u will release the CTFTool?

I hope u will answer this question^^..

Bye
Thanks for this very cool theme ^^,
Could you please make a opening_plugin.rco with this in it?? without the watermark/logo in the bottom right corner???

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFTC49T1c9gV2c8XNmfBv...iXke1O4hhQ]

and a osk_plugin_500 with this as the background for the osk???

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-TNrwR0OeAc1L6QhXI8l...kouPgUCUXo]

thanks, awesome theme by the way!!! merry xmas and happy new year Adore I almost forgot to mentioned that I was using 5.00m33 cfw...
it freeze when i close the slider on my GO though =/ back to original theme i guess.
I have a weird problem when using this theme o.O

When I play videos, the date, time and battery indicator persists at the top right hand corner of the screen. Is there anything I can do about it?

I'm using 5.50 Prometheus on a PSP Slim by the way.

I desperately want to use this theme, cause it's so well made. Pity that I have this small but niggling problem. Some help please :X
DeathAngel74 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please make a opening_plugin.rco with this in it?? without the watermark/logo in the bottom right corner???

thanks, awesome theme by the way!!! merry xmas and happy new year Adore I almost forgot to mentioned that I was using 5.00m33 cfw...

Just use CTFtool GUI v4.4 drop them to ctf is ok :P
[attachment=4517]
Heartless141 Wrote: [ -> ]it freeze when i close the slider on my GO though =/ back to original theme i guess.

Yeah I'm having the same issue... The theme is amazing, but i have to keep my psp on "sleep if closed" to prevent it from hanging when i slide it shut.

it should be noted that this doesn't happen if anything visual is going on like playing a mp3, or a game... only if i slide it closed from the xmb.

Is it possible the psp is trying to call the animation for that cute lil analog clock graphic you see on a closed pspgo? Is it hanging due to there not being one? I'd love to use custom themes on the pspgo, but it's far more important that i am able to close my go with out it hanging or freezing...

<3 u. ty for everything

(edit) LMAO AT NOOB AVATAR!!!! More desu hey... ok... i gotchu
patpat Wrote: [ -> ]
DeathAngel74 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please make a opening_plugin.rco with this in it?? without the watermark/logo in the bottom right corner???

Just use CTFtool GUI v4.4 drop them to ctf is ok :P

thanks patpat, happy new year
clockgen.prx «--------------- pspgo display clock

would like to combine that with the 6.2 ctf for parasite eve... any help?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's