RIKKU
Storm Trooper

Threads: 288
E-Pigs: 69.6099
RE: [Emo] Life problems..
Naww your still good to me
=)

But yeh i think it would be a good thing to consider,
Since at least then you's are by your self you don't have to worry about him popping up out of no where,

And it might be just what you her need,
Hey she might even ask you out,
You don't know :P
03/05/2009 06:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SkyDX
Guardian of the Shining Sky
Team DreamArts

Threads: 305
E-Pigs: 173.5065
Man this situation makes me somehow glad I never had a girlfriend or even something close.... but only somehow....
Anyway since I have no experience I can't really say something about it, but if this guy REALLY is your friend, even if you confess to her he would still be your friend because it's all her decision who she chooses. A real friendship shouldn't break because of another relationship.

Hope it turns out all good for you!

[Image: EgGYGSX.png]
TwitterMyAnimeList lastFMBlogdeviantART

Spoiler for Old Rainbow Sounds sig^^:
[Image: 6yWvk.png]
08/05/2009 03:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tetris999

Threads: 298
E-Pigs: 82.5657
SkyDX Wrote:Man this situation makes me somehow glad I never had a girlfriend or even something close.... but only somehow....
Anyway since I have no experience I can't really say something about it, but if this guy REALLY is your friend, even if you confess to her he would still be your friend because it's all her decision who she chooses. A real friendship shouldn't break because of another relationship.

Hope it turns out all good for you!

aaaaand it didn't

she said no to my face and then RIGHT after that she went and asked the guy out

Now they kiss and spoon in front of me like i never cared in the world, that everything is just all right.

Not only that im ignored most of the friggin time and the girl thinks im still her friend

Seriously...

What the fudge do i do now

life sucks so much and im still trying to smile about it; w00t

I'm going to watch a (S)hitload of anime and never even consider having a girlfriend (or any friends for that matter) at all ever again.

Anyone have anything funny to cheer this thread up? lol
(This post was last modified: 14/05/2009 06:16 PM by Tetris999.)
14/05/2009 06:07 PM
boogschd
boogyman
Worlds End

Threads: 90
E-Pigs: 43.6852
wellll  i wouldnt say that its okay ... cause it sucks

but hey .. think of it this way :
at least you told her how you feel
granted it didnt work out the way you pictured it
it'd be a whole lot worse if you didnt let it out :p

that's life dooood :D
chin up, its not the end of the world
*oh god that didnt help ....
14/05/2009 06:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
You could try asking for a reason (be polite) and then dropping it for a while.  You can also give them time together and see how things turn out.
If she said "no" directly, she probably doesn't have that much care for you, at that time at least, so it's probably not wise to force things.

Or you can play lots of sim-dating games (though they probably make you even worse).
14/05/2009 06:26 PM
MrE
Dark Hadou Master

Threads: 20
E-Pigs: 10.9567
Umm apart from this will not be your one and only love not really. Meh, all I can say is chill. Had the EXACT same situation when I was a younger more foolish me. If anything and I know you probably don't want to think this but be happy for your friend. He is like one of your best friends so yeah. This will be a test of how good friends you really are. I lost friend's over women but to me that just means they arn't friends. Also time is a great healer. I was the lowest of the low when i split with my ex. Wee had a flat together and everything.....Stupid thing about it was I ended it LOL. Meh the way your mind works is a bitch sometimes. Tetris cheer up dude :D

MrE sends happy thoughts ^_^

[Image: MrEnigma82.png]
[Image: ichigosiggy2.png]
14/05/2009 06:31 PM
Assassinator

Threads: 176
E-Pigs: 140.8363
Tetris999 Wrote:life sucks so much and im still trying to smile about it; w00t

I'm going to watch a (S)hitload of anime and never even consider having a girlfriend (or any friends for that matter) at all ever again.

Stay away from that path.

It's not like there won't be any more opportunites, and/or any other girl that you might like.

ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Or you can play lots of sim-dating games (though they probably make you even worse).

lol.
14/05/2009 06:32 PM
roberth
Resident Full Stop Abuser.....

Threads: 200
E-Pigs: 43.8419
Tetris999 Wrote:Not only that im ignored most of the friggin time and the girl thinks im still her friend

Do you not want to be her friend then??
So, you got rejected...no reason to ruin what was previously a good friendship because you think your supposed to....(of course, of you genuinely don't want to be her friend, just stop hanging out with her, its easy to drop that hint)

14/05/2009 07:37 PM