Localizer™ - XMB Translation Plugin
DSpider
Paradigmatic Entity

Threads: 3
E-Pigs: 13.5048
RE: Localizer™ - XMB Translation Plugin
I think this is pointless. Some people even change their instant messenger clients from English to their native language. Office suites I can understand since most schools have them switched and there's a certain familiarity to it once you learn in that language. But IM clients ?? Come on...

Same with the XMB. WHY ? The translation sounds so... foreign. I can't get anywhere if I set my TV menu language to something other than English (well, maybe like 80% of the time I could) and I can't imagine switching for any other software program on my computer.

Oh, and it works the other way around too. I met someone who wanted to learn Italian because he was going to visit some relatives there. He switched his mobile phone's default language to Italian. Erk I asked him if he was stupid or something... I mean think about it. How much Italian do you think you'll learn from doing that ?

So if anyone plans to translate their XMB to Swahili or something because they want to learn Swahili, know you are f*cking stupid.
(This post was last modified: 16/02/2011 04:16 PM by DSpider.)
16/02/2011 04:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Localizer™ - XMB Translation Plugin - DSpider - 16/02/2011 04:15 PM