Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [OFFICIAL] #ENDLESS-PARADIGM IRC QUOTES THREAD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
since wee don't have one,

I AM STARTING ONE.

(this is for IRC quotes, hence the #)

<everyone> *talking about RC toilet*
<@jlomoa> Never have to leave my room. Just bring it over with the remote, pop a squat, then away I go
THAT IS NOT IRC QUOTE. Erk
<jlomoa> Goshi, does Sparker have such a short fuse that he can sneeze and blow a load?
<beard> :O
<jlomoa> If so, Jizz in My Pants should be rewritten with that.
<jlomoa> http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...#pid348878
<beard> and I sneezed
<beard> on
<beard> my carpet

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

<beard> oh you guys
<beard> check out this movie
<beard> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Ho...10_film%29
<beard> "a low budget film from the modern classic, featuring sherlock holmes, dinosaurs, robots, elderly prostitutes, and tanks  which shoot missiles"
<jlomoa> How do any of those have any correlation with Sherlock Holmes...?
<jlomoa> Was the plot written on the back of a Hot Pockets box after a bowl from a hookah?
Joomla12 Wrote: [ -> ]<jlomoa> Goshi, does Sparker have such a short fuse that he can sneeze and blow a

What, the, fudge...
Yes, I am an donkey.

<ProperBritish> i have to sleep in joomla's piss
The only quotes of mine that are stored in the bawt lol

<eKusoshisut0> Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you insult them, you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes.

<eKusoshisut0> Eating Double Stuf Oreos and drinking Half and Half because they even each other out, mathematically. -- (Matches Left: 1)
Oh lolz
300 feels embarrassed...

*leaves thread.
<LaYoY0s> -quote *bread*
<K9> <bread> jesus balls -- (Matches: 7)
<LaYoY0s> -quote *bread*
<K9> <bread> -EPee- Password set to: '*mypassword*'. -- (Matches Left: 5)
<LaYoY0s> -quote *bread*
<K9> <eKusoshisut0> Where ya been bread? <tacticalbread> I dunno lol -- (Matches Left: 5)
<LaYoY0s> -quote *bread*
<K9> <Bottle> well bread keeps pissing in me >.> -- (Matches Left: 5)
<LaYoY0s> -quote *bread*
<K9> * tacticalbutter spreads on tacticalbread * tacticalbread likes it -- (Matches Left: 5)
<LaYoY0s> -quote *eKusoshisut0*
<K9> <eKusoshisut0> Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you insult them, you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes. -- (Matches: 3)
<K9> <eKusoshisut0> Eating Double Stuf Oreos and drinking Half and Half because they even each other out, mathematically. -- (Matches Left: 1)
<K9> <eKusoshisut0> Where ya been bread? <tacticalbread> I dunno lol -- (Matches Left: 1)
<LaYoY0s> -quote *Hawkeye*
<K9> <HawkEye> If you a crazy mothafudgea go berzerk -- (Matches: 1)
<jlomoa> I protect my unicorn with Norton and Norton accessories.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's