Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Release] Flurrime Mercuria for 5.50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello EP,
after my PS3 Theme Flurrime, I felt like doing a spin-off theme for the PSP and after a week of work, here is it: Flurrime Mercuria

[Image: previewj.png] [Image: texaboutpspen7.png]

Credits go to the respective artists of the icons and sounds, as well to the creator of Blue Fusion as this is the theme I used as my base. Furthermore to Vegetano1 for letting me use some of his RCOs. Credit for the icons goes to http://iconfactory.com

I want to thank the following people and the whole EP Community as without them all the theme wouldn't exist^^:

[Image: texaboutpspen3.png]

It isn't as complex as V1s or Schmilks themes but I tried my best for my first theme to be a good one^^

The .rar contains the theme itself, the integrated wallpaper in .png form and also a wallpaper template.

Please post all feedback, ideas and bugs here, I hope you all like my first PSP theme!^^

As a celebration for almost 200 downloads, here's a special edition of the wallpaper:

[Image: wallpaperse.png]
I'm sure you notice the changes Hihi
Madwin

excellent job sky-kun!

i know you've worked hard on this and it's paid off :D
Won't someone please lend me a psp so i can enjoy this properly!! D:

Greats job skyy-kun~~~
YaySuper duper awesomeness
Any chance for a 5.00 version in the future?

EDIT: That reminds me, I should try out Prometheus sometime, though it'll probably most likely just fuck up on my PSP like GEN does, since it is based on GEN after all.
Looks great !   Good work Sky !   Madwin

CXMB doesn't function as normal with a theme altered flash.  

So as soon as I can get this theme I'm working on now done, I'll use CTF GUI to convert this to 5.00, and manually fix any bugs I find in the conversion.  

Can't wait to try it.   Yay
Must give this 5 stars!
Yeah, I'd like to see a 5.00 version
Adore

yes!! could use some upgrades
Assassinator Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance for a 5.00 version in the future?

EDIT: That reminds me, I should try out Prometheus sometime, though it'll probably most likely just fuck up on my PSP like GEN does, since it is based on GEN after all.

Prometheus is just of a mod for the D3 firmware, there is a 5.00m33 version too and it runs fine. You should be good.

now onto skys theme,

looks brilliant! top stuff man, i admire people who put in such great time and effort to produce themes. dl'ing now and will try out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's