Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Super typhoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok so my country (the Philippines) is just starting to recover from the worst flooding in the country in over 40 years that killed over 200 and left thousands homeless.
I've been helping out in volunteer stuff and wee need all the help wee can get so if you guys find some online donation thingy please help.

And now a Super typhoon that is expected to be stronger than 'Katrina' is about to hit us tomorrow. So for those of you who have a religion, please pray to whomever your god is to help us.

Source: YouTube
ouch!  I hope you have a basement to hide in!!
SchmilK Wrote:ouch!  I hope you have a basement to hide in!!
not sure if a basement is the best place to hide if flooding occurs!! lol

diego this is a horrible situation for you and your country i wish you and everyone all the best!!  be safe!
Yes, this is very terrible. :(  I hope you and your family/friends have a high safe place to go for shelter.  Hopefully it will weaken before touching land.

GOOD LUCK!!!
SchmilK Wrote:ouch!  I hope you have a basement to hide in!!

Source: YouTube
yes its a very bad news to us,

up to this moment our house still in waist deep flood, and this will be a terrible nightmare if it will hit again our country
Yeah, keep safe diego, I hope the storm makes as little impact as possible.

but damn that's massive.
Are you in danger>?

i wander why they won't try to blow up a thyphoon,. >? << stupid idee maybe,. prob most def,..
they can't blow up a typhoon because nukes were disposed over to the US marines, lol

so meh, our beloved philippines will be sinking in the pacific ocean
krystabegnalie Wrote:they can't blow up a typhoon because nukes were disposed over to the US marines, lol

so meh, our beloved philippines will be sinking in the pacific ocean

o ok,. very funny :/ ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's