Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Super typhoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
this is really serious now my family are geared up now for pepeng! please. pray for us!
Manalig tayong lahat at manalangin. (Let's all keep the faith and pray)

I hope the typhoon devolves into something a lot less fierce.  A lot of families are still recovering from the last one, which just happened exactly last week.  Wee're far from prepared of getting hit with another that's even bigger this soon.  It's going to be a massacre.  I could just imagine the people who were gravely affected by the big flood trembling as word got to them that a bigger one's heading their way with just a couple of days to spare.
:(
What bout Boogs? Does he live in that area aswell?
Method Wrote::(

If I remember correctly, yes.
If you live in the US or Canada you can call 1-800-435-7669 to help
It's nice to see a lot of my kababayans here.

YEah, this typhoon Pepeng (Parma) is a big one. it packs a lot of wind as high as 230kmph. the last super typhoon wee had is REming which transformed the landscape of the Bicol REgion of the countrty, leaving hundreds of dead in the aftermath.

Milenyo who hit Metro manila, I think last year, had winds of up to 150kmph only but it destroyed strong structures like billboards and you can see roofs of houses flying.

The problem is Pepeng will be passing through the northern region of the country where landslides are very prominent during the rainy season. I just hope our kababayans in these areas have already moved to safer locations. wee don't want mountains sliding over homes again.
... universities here ordered an emergency evacuation 2 hours ago

classes are suspended till further notice :/

stay safe everybody
diego Wrote:

lol im @ work when i should be heading home...

i just hope the typhoon doesn't get here before i get home... otherwise id be screwd xD
Damn, just got back from volunteer work packing relief goods for more victims when I found out that there is ANOTHER super typhoon to hit us in 5 days called Typhoon Melor.
diego Wrote:Damn, just got back from volunteer work packing relief goods for more victims when I found out that there is ANOTHER super typhoon to hit us in 5 days called Typhoon Melor.

yes but it will hit us first here on Guam by tomorrow morning (saturday). current wind speeds of 135kmph and is most likely to increase.

diego, may my prayers be with you brotha.
boogschd Wrote:... universities here ordered an emergency evacuation 2 hours ago

classes are suspended till further notice :/

stay safe everybody
diego Wrote:

lol im @ work when i should be heading home...

i just hope the typhoon doesn't get here before i get home... otherwise id be screwd xD

MAN! why you go to work today!?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's