Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Super typhoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
boogschd Wrote:... universities here ordered an emergency evacuation 2 hours ago

classes are suspended till further notice :/

stay safe everybody
diego Wrote:
Method Wrote::(
What bout Boogs? Does he live in that area aswell?

If I remember correctly, yes.

lol im @ work when i should be heading home...

i just hope the typhoon doesn't get here before i get home... otherwise id be screwd xD

oh lawd boogs, get the hell outta there.

diego Wrote:Damn, just got back from volunteer work packing relief goods for more victims when I found out that there is ANOTHER super typhoon to hit us in 5 days called Typhoon Melor.

damn you're not getting any luck are ya?

hopefully it won't be too bad..

just stay safe all of you there.
I was volunteer when the tsunami of 2004 occured. Man its really not a pretty sight. It chokes you and you just want to .... I dunno... you have no thought except do whatever is the best thing to do right then and there.

Best luck guys.... Make it through.
its oct 3 9:30am

* boogschd is at work ..

no sign of any "super typhoon" although it is raining

the typhoon shifted course (according to this mornings news) & is expected to hit the north-eastern part of the country
sometime tonight @ 9pm

meh.
I heard wee are gonna start feeling it at 2pm.

Also I am gonna go to help distribute relief goods in a flooded area today. During the typhoon haha.
Ok, just got back from helping flood victims and I have to say wow. They are already living in poverty and the flood has taken everything from them. they are living on their roofs now and wee had to be going around on boats just to distribute food and goods.

On news about the typhoon parma, it shifted upwards so my family and I hardly felt it.
diego Wrote:Ok, just got back from helping flood victims and I have to say wow. They are already living in poverty and the flood has taken everything from them. they are living on their roofs now and wee had to be going around on boats just to distribute food and goods.

On news about the typhoon parma, it shifted upwards so my family and I hardly felt it.

im guessing you didnt see the '91 pinatubo eruption. :D
but yeah filipinos are really tough @ times like these Hero

wee rock Hihi
boogschd Wrote:im guessing you didnt see the '91 pinatubo eruption. :D

wee rock Hihi

Yeah, I wasn't alive yet, but I heard it was BAD.
diego Wrote:
boogschd Wrote:im guessing you didnt see the '91 pinatubo eruption. :D

wee rock Hihi

Yeah, I wasn't alive yet, but I heard it was BAD.

oh yeah... really change a lot of pplz lives then ... my family and relatives included :p

but hey... were still here Madwin
i love to read all the chit chat,. but ehh,. whot happend to the typhoon/typhoon's,.. did they hit today>? whots happening!!
i think it did hit the north eastern part of the country earlier this afternoon (about 8 hrs ago ?)...

stronger winds lesser rain compared to the typhoon last week ..

all is calm where im from
that's all i know :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's