Endless Paradigm

Full Version: PSP 3000 Confirmed At Leipzig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here are the Details and new changes, not that much though.

[Image: psp-3000.jpg?548165]

The event currently going down at Leipzig is now officially more exciting than E3. Taking the ace out of its sleeve, Sony has just officially announced the PSP 3000 at their press conference. Speculate no more folks, here's the skinny.

According to David Reeves, the PSP 3000 will have its own built-in microphone, and has an enhanced LCD screen that will “increase intensity and the number of colours that can be displayed – and is easier to view in natural light."

That's a pic of it up there. The unit will launch on October 15 in PAL territories, tagged at EUR 199 (US$ 292).

SOURCE HERE QJ

EDIT:
More info + PSP Bundle regarding this

[Image: psp3000wy9.jpg]

Sony has just officially announced the PSP 3000 at their press conference event at Leipzig. According to David Reeves, the PSP 3000 will have a built-in microphone, and an enhanced LCD screen. It will retain the size and features of the current, slimmed-down PSP (PSP-2000). That's a screenshot of it up there. The unit will launch on October 15 in PAL territories, tagged at EUR 199. Full break down below:

For those of us outside of Europe, the PSP-3000 will be launched in North America as part of two packs. One of the packs will be the Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters PSP Entertainment bundles which will be released on October 14th. The other pack will be a 4GB Entertainment Pack which is due out in November. Both packs will be retailed at US $199.99. Later, Sony will be releasing the PSP-3000 Core Pack, which will be railed at the regular price of US $169.99.

DIGG.COM MORE SOURCE INFO RELEASE

SOURCE: PlayStation.Blog
...that's it.

suck you sony
suck you and your psp 3000

I still like my 1000 better
all the new psp is. is a slim with inbuilt mike and supposed better screen and the slim has a better screen than the fat already supposedly.

also it will probably have the new ta-88v3 or something higher so definatly no pandora for this
What a waste, those features could of waited until psp2.
waste of time

Slushba132 Wrote:...that's it.

suck you sony
suck you and your psp 3000

I still like my 1000 better

:D
Slushba132 Wrote:I still like my 1000 better
PSP-1000 FOREVER!--------- UNTIL IT BREAKS!
Is it just me, or do the pads look different?
Senseito Sakura Wrote:PSP-1000 FOREVER!--------- UNTIL IT BREAKS!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's