3rd graders tried to stab teacher
andrewcc
OMG they killed Kenny!
Worlds End

Threads: 305
E-Pigs: 49.4291
RE: 3rd graders tried to stab teacher
ahh crazy kids. reminds me of what it was like back in the day.

[Image: spideysigcopycopycopy.png?t=1308548347]

[Image: ccandrew.png]

Object Link

Click here to view embedded webpage

Please note that by activating this feature, there may be undesirable consequences

Page: http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/v=2/track=2423211127/size=venti/bgcol=FFFFFF/linkcol=4285BB/
02/04/2008 08:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CesarAndreu
Able One

Threads: 17
E-Pigs: 5.6846
Kids these days are assholes... Wee need to allow parents to hit their kids. A good hit from a parent is sure to straighten them up (not constant hitting, but when a child does something really wrong a hit is a good way to get him to behave).

I'm the Ace of Hearts.
02/04/2008 08:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andrewcc
OMG they killed Kenny!
Worlds End

CesarAndreu Wrote:Kids these days are assholes... Wee need to allow parents to hit their kids. A good hit from a parent is sure to straighten them up (not constant hitting, but when a child does something really wrong a hit is a good way to get him to behave).

trust me, i had that technique used when i was growing up. probably made me turn out worse. what wee need is for coppers to have the right to beat the spoon out of kids. that'll fudgeing teach 'em. just bring back borstal. anyone who's seen scum will understand.

Object Link

Please note that by activating this feature, there may be undesirable consequences

Page: http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/v=2/track=2423211127/size=venti/bgcol=FFFFFF/linkcol=4285BB/
02/04/2008 08:16 PM
Hellgiver
Team Ramrod

Threads: 230
E-Pigs: 57.9774
Azumi Wrote:lol if only you knew what happened to me in school once.... i got expelled for the rest of the year because i wore a long black trench coat every day.... columbine happens on my tenth grade year and i didnt know about it cause i don't watch the news so i wore my coat to school the next day.... everybody freaked out lol... so i left in one of my teachers closets...  then i get called to the office and suspended for 1 day because of it (i don't know how they could do that though).. so i came back after suspension without the coat BUT i made a shirt on my pc that said 'this is discrimination, i was wrongfully suspended by this school, discrimination is against the law and a bunch more stuff, lol my dad told me to make it and wear and to tell them i won't turn it inside out or take it off... so every principal in the school pulls me out of class and tells me to turn it inside out and i just replied no... so the suspended me for another day... i came back that evening with my dad and the principal told him that ive never even been in trouble before that and was an A/B student... so i came back from suspension yet again and the school cop calls me to his office.. he tells me that me just being there is causing too many problems and that i should leave.. so i told well ok then fuck you and i walked out and took the rest of the year off lol... i prolly could have sued if i had my tape recorder with me
[/long story]

You seriously should have brought that to the attention of the school board or something.  My hands were full of books and I had couldn't open the door to our outside classroom, so I kicked it, trying to get someone to open it (wee had so many people in school, wee had some in trailers!).  The teacher, who was a complete idiot and got fired at the end of that school year, gave me a detention for kicking the door. I refused to go to the detention because it was a dumb reason for the detention.  They gave me a suspension.  All the while I kept telling the principal about it and she refused to help me.  When I told my dad, he decided to have a talk with her.  My dad actually made. her. CRY! He completely chewed her out.  They revoked my suspension and everything was good.  In fact, she was the nicest person to me in the whole school after that.  

But seriously, that shiz would so not fly with me.  That is too unfair for me to even fathom.  I do think you should have probably not gone the t-shirt route, but rather gone to the head principal's office, maybe bringing your father with you, and discussed the whole thing.  If they said you couldn't have your coat, which you had always worn, even before Columbine, then you should have brought it to the school board. If they refused to let you do it, you could take it to court.  Unless it is actually printed in the school code of conduct that you cannot have a trench coat, then they cannot stop you from doing that.   If they are afraid you could hide guns in that coat, they would have to ban baggy jeans, since they have been used to hide rifles and such, and would maybe have to require tight shorts on everyone, so any firearms would be easily noticeable.  I have seen videos of people walking in loose jeans with a coat and then they showed how many firearms they were concealing.  It was roughly around 10 or so.  They had a rifle, a shotgun, a semi, some smaller guns, a couple pistols. It was insane.

[Image: toocool.png]
<3 Diego!
02/04/2008 08:21 PM
andrewcc
OMG they killed Kenny!
Worlds End

Azumi Wrote:lol if only you knew what happened to me in school once.... i got expelled for the rest of the year because i wore a long black trench coat every day.... columbine happens on my tenth grade year and i didnt know about it cause i don't watch the news so i wore my coat to school the next day.... everybody freaked out lol... so i left in one of my teachers closets...  then i get called to the office and suspended for 1 day because of it (i don't know how they could do that though).. so i came back after suspension without the coat BUT i made a shirt on my pc that said 'this is discrimination, i was wrongfully suspended by this school, discrimination is against the law and a bunch more stuff, lol my dad told me to make it and wear and to tell them i won't turn it inside out or take it off... so every principal in the school pulls me out of class and tells me to turn it inside out and i just replied no... so the suspended me for another day... i came back that evening with my dad and the principal told him that ive never even been in trouble before that and was an A/B student... so i came back from suspension yet again and the school cop calls me to his office.. he tells me that me just being there is causing too many problems and that i should leave.. so i told well ok then fuck you and i walked out and took the rest of the year off lol... i prolly could have sued if i had my tape recorder with me
[/long story]

what's columbine exactly?

Object Link

02/04/2008 08:25 PM
beaner2k6
∞©∞

Threads: 62
E-Pigs: 73.7237
wow parents need to teach their kids better,

like how not to get caught

[Image: beaner2k6.jpg]
[Image: 218ohu.jpg]
[Image: newbitmapimage3aj5.png]
[Image: beaner2k6.png]
02/04/2008 09:30 PM
Hellgiver
Team Ramrod

Threads: 230
E-Pigs: 57.9774
andrewcc Wrote:what's columbine exactly?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_H...l_massacre

[Image: toocool.png]
<3 Diego!
02/04/2008 10:05 PM
diego
poof

Threads: 264
E-Pigs: 37.4012
Spoon . . . Lot's of crazy spoon that younger and younger people do.

[Image: cce6aa9e-c40c-4ae7-aebe-d7780d6fc009.gif]
02/04/2008 10:23 PM
feinicks
One day... we Fly...

Threads: 531
E-Pigs: 210817.3958
this amkes me laugh! and remember the incidents I keep reading in the papers about kids shooting each other and teachers.

Man.. one third graders shot another kid with his dad's service pistol (a cop) cause the other kid kid was bench partner of the girl this kid liked!
3rd FUCKING Graders!

◄◄••• 天使たちの夢か? •••►►

[Image: ewualizer.gif]
My works!
03/04/2008 11:40 AM
J_G_
Monster Hunter

Threads: 43
E-Pigs: 28.7636
andrewcc Wrote:what's columbine exactly?

it was that american high school shooting were them two guys shot their classmates and teachers
(This post was last modified: 03/04/2008 11:58 AM by J_G_.)
03/04/2008 11:57 AM