Ultimate PSP Demo Pack 3
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
Ultimate PSP Demo Pack 3
Benjami Wrote:[Image: pack3gt7.png]

Last year i introduced custom demos, my first pack came out on the PSU Forums, the second was released on PSU,The Dutch Yourpsp Forums and PSPDemocenter, and now, with the 3d one, it was time to introduce it on QJ

For the first time on QJ i will host My Ultimate PSP Demo Pack!, version 3 is the latest, if you never heard of the pack before, here a little description: The Ultimate demo pack contains the latest demos for your psp, they are not only hex edited for 2.8 and higher but they are edited in many other ways too, when you are selecting (on the xmb) a  couple original demos from sony, mostly you only see a boring icon with the demo name next to it, what i do, make a nice background, add music, and if i can find one, i put the moving icon in it too, that looks much better!!

Download pack 3(22 demos) here: http://files.filefront.com//;7179089;/

See the video(it shows how the demos are edited and if you didnt really understand the description this video will clear things up): Source: YouTube
- Source: [QJ Forums]
09/04/2007 03:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply