Go! Download?
mp3punk05
☆ PSP Skater ☆

Threads: 76
E-Pigs: 13.9965
Exclamation Go! Download?
Heya guys , i looked through my psp magazine and i had realized on the Coming soon section was Go! download. This is what it said

Quote:Is it really called that?
No.Sony is yet to confirm what the Sky service will be called , but that doesn't mean they haven't actually thought of anything yet.No.Don't think that.

What is it ?
In perhaps the most far-reaching of their new collaborations , Sony has got together with sky - more fully known as British Sky Broadcasting to provide a video on demand service.Sky itself will develop the specific interface , while their established position means their will be a colossal base of old episodes of scrubs , The Simpson's and Will &    Grace right from the off

Are you being sarcastic ?
Yes. Wee're being sarcastic- the breadth of what Sky is offering is massive. Content will be available from all the areas , including movies , sports , music and animation. Think about that : just the on-demand access to the exhaustive Sky Sports is a reason enough to buy a psp , especially if your one of those people there are sports beyond those that involve a ball.

Will it be Sky content only?
No. There are Firm (but still secretive) plans to cut deals with third party channel brands and content owners , and wee're fairly sure that means other people.Sadly wee've misplaced  our Business To English dictionary , so wee can't be absolutely sure.

Will it really be the latest stuff?
Yes - the very latest blockbusters and all major sporting events will be available on PSP with little or no delay. Normally this stuff is only available to Sky subscribers.

So will i have to subscribe?
No ,wee get a choice : you can either hassle-minimizing subscription that gives you constant access , or the potentionally more attractive pay-per view model. Its something of a double coup , then such easy access to high-profile entertainment  like this impressive in itself  , especially when you've got crystal clear widescreen to enjoy it on .  For it to appear on a handheld device in wirelessly downloadable form is  little short of amazing.

God that took ages to type .
It says it should be realeased early 2008 :D

[Image: olisykessig-2.png]
07/03/2008 09:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chroma
Chromatic Nutjob

Threads: 435
E-Pigs: 40.2135
RE: Go! Download?
Ooh, that sounds cool. I can't wait to see what come of this :D

PSN ID: Chroma3000
My Steam Page
ADD ME
superdouche Wrote:
TheGuy Wrote:
superdouche Wrote:You need at least an 8 inch penis, that's what I heard.
Man, if I had 8 inches, I would find a better use for it :P
Like what, pushing elevator buttons?
08/03/2008 10:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mickey
Down with MJ yo

Threads: 251
E-Pigs: 28.7300
RE: Go! Download?
Will this be region specific?

[Image: MiCk3Y.jpg]

[Image: battle.png]

Spoiler for link:
26/04/2008 10:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
S7*