[IMPORTANT] THINGS THAT PISS ME OFF (was: [Stickied Blogpost] You know what sucks?)
Ge64
Former Admin ;)

Threads: 295
E-Pigs: 108.4795
[IMPORTANT] THINGS THAT PISS ME OFF (was: [Stickied Blogpost] You know
Random thread where I will rant about small annoyances from now on. My thread where I rant about things that TOTALLY PISS ME OFF.

March 18th:

You send someone a funny link, like a youtube link. Before they click it, they go 'what is that'. WELL ITS A VIDEO, AND IF IT WAsn't WORTH IT I WOULDNT SEND IT. SO CLICK IT. Now if its a tinyurl or other dubious link i would ask too, or if it looked like a virus sent it or something (if i were on windows), it happens, i don't want to be 2g1f'd or something (even though i can bear with any shocksite long enough to close it), I understand that some ppl would question what it is. So I send someone a 1:30 minute Youtube link that's funny. First he asks what it is, I say it's funny. 10 minutes later, he says 'what's it about? didnt watch it'. I FUCKING HATE PPL WHO DO THAT. I took the fucking time to link you to some lulz, now you can either appreciate it and laugh your donkey off, not reply at all because you're so busy, or if you don't feel like it at least EITHER SAY YOU Don't FEEL LIKE WATCHING A VID or PRETEND TO WATCH IT AND JUST SAY 'LOL'. Don't go asking me to summarize it for you after I already told you it's a funny video.

March 18th number TWO FFS:

Programs that won't let you COPY STUFF TO THE CLIPBOARD SUCK! I HAAAAATE IT! WHAT, YOU THINK IM GOING TO COPY IT MANUALLY BY TYPING? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU IMPAIR MY ABILITY TO SHARE YOUR OUTPUT WITH WHO I CHOOSE? SCREW YOU!!! for your information, in this particular case im referring to ebuddy.com (msn client). OH, and if your smart and point out that you in fact CAN copy stuff from ebuddy if you just do this and that, well SCREW EBUDDY ANYWAY cause im not going to THINK and look for some button just to COPY SOME FERIGGIN TEXT.

Original post:

Don't you hate it when you're listening to music, but you need to do some concentrated work, counting something or reading something, and you can't do it with the music on. So you turn the music off, but immediately it feels that something is missing. I hate that feeling. The silence is unbearable if you cut off the music. The only way is to let it finish naturally, even then it's weird not to turn it on again, but it's not as bad. But if it's a 1 hour long live mix, that's not an option really.

March 8th:

What the fudge is with some parents these days. There's going to be a beach birthday party on march 22nd and one of my friend says he might not be able to come because, quote, 'he missed curfew by 5 minutes last night and his parents got pissed'. PARENTS: double you tee eff. Get a fucking life. Five minutes does NOT count as LATE. Half an hour, and you can start getting mad. An hour and you can start giving out a punishment, but there is NO way you can justify grounding somebody for more than two weeks for being 5 minutes late.

March 12th:

Hershey Kisses: now 3% less, FREE!

Don't you hate it when ur opening the 120987289th hershey kiss (theyre too small) and the top point breaks off? It ALWAYS breaks off. Only rarely can I get a hershey's kill out of the rediculous waste of packaging without the point breaking off, too insignificant to pick up and stick in my mouth but still quite annoying, because after 30 kisses you've wasted a whole one! Now who would waste a whole hershey kiss!

[Image: ub1985584.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 18/03/2008 05:27 AM by Ge64.)
04/03/2008 06:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
roberth
Resident Full Stop Abuser.....

Threads: 200
E-Pigs: 43.8419
RE: You know what sucks?
i know what you mean...i always have that issue, but mine is set to not stop, so its jsut as bad lol

04/03/2008 07:16 AM
Wolf
Frolicking towards Zinga

Threads: 277
E-Pigs: 51.9285
Haha, yeah. hate that.

[Image: 5mmh08.png]
WolfLand, PSP ISO's and Full downloads! Visit now.
Spoiler for Houses Burned Down - UPDATED:
- diego (Your dog was inside your Tibet residence...win)
- metalgear (That ranch you had in Santa Monica...poof)
- Games like a Grrl (Soon...very soon)
- Senseiseito Sakura (Got your house in the Hamptons...BURN!)
- MehHakker (I hope you didn't leave anyone in your house in Africa)
04/03/2008 07:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xBu
Jedi

Threads: 55
E-Pigs: 44.0477
Hate when that happens.
04/03/2008 10:50 AM
Kaiser
The Average Lucky Bastard

Threads: 296
E-Pigs: 43.7138
This sucks:
[Image: OreckXL21.JPG]

This sucks even more
[Image: BlackHole.jpg]

LOLOLOL Hihi

serious now: i hate when that happens too >.<

COLEGIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FEEL THE POWER   \(m)/ (@_@) \(m)/
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
04/03/2008 11:00 AM
J'adore le paissons
~The IRISH ex-Mod~

Threads: 101
E-Pigs: 9.0127
ya i never taut bout it but ya it does suc lool! :(

[Image: 34f0juc.png]
[Image: 2a8evzq.png]
[Image: 14udjcx.png]
[Image: 29zvif7.gif]
[Image: sqk2f6.png]
[Image: 2djuv5j.png]
[Image: 143jqsk.png]
Spoiler for jimi hendrix:
[Image: 5nox36.jpg]
04/03/2008 01:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
se_p800
Able One

Threads: 9
E-Pigs: 5.3165
I hate it when you got on a train and you see a load of people on their own occupying a set of 2 seats to themselve, then when you and a buddy come on all there is is a bunch of single seats next to some ****** stranger who is selfish enough to occupy a dbouble to him(her)self. I mean, if they're on their own, why not 2 people on their own in one double? and then when a group of 2 actually come on there is ****** space for the 2 of you to sit together!
04/03/2008 01:58 PM
michaelp
s0ny d0minator

Threads: 100
E-Pigs: 12.5158
Here's an annoying thing:

Me and 4 other people (1 was not there, he came a couple minutes later) went to see a movie. Before the movie, wee ate in the food court. So all my friends were going to go to McDonalds, and I went to Mr. Sub. So I go while my friends waited at our table. 2 people come along and start sitting down. One of my friends says "What are you doing?" They said "Sitting down."
"But wee're already sitting here..."
"So? You don't have food."
"Yeah... But wee are sitting here..."
"But you don't have food, so you can't sit here"
And those 2 stupid people made them move because they didn't have food. :@

[Image: michaelp3.png]
04/03/2008 02:04 PM
Nacos
Soon to be Moderator?

Threads: 181
E-Pigs: 12.1482
michaelp Wrote:Here's an annoying thing:

Me and 4 other people (1 was not there, he came a couple minutes later) went to see a movie. Before the movie, wee ate in the food court. So all my friends were going to go to McDonalds, and I went to Mr. Sub. So I go while my friends waited at our table. 2 people come along and start sitting down. One of my friends says "What are you doing?" They said "Sitting down."
"But wee're already sitting here..."
"So? You don't have food."
"Yeah... But wee are sitting here..."
"But you don't have food, so you can't sit here"
And those 2 stupid people made them move because they didn't have food. :@

OMFG I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!

[Image: 17312564gf1.png]
04/03/2008 02:55 PM
Ge64
Former Admin ;)

Threads: 295
E-Pigs: 108.4795
Ge64 Wrote:What the fudge is with some parents these days. There's going to be a beach birthday party on march 22nd and one of my friend says he might not be able to come because, quote, 'he missed curfew by 5 minutes last night and his parents got pissed'. PARENTS: double you tee eff. Get a fucking life. Five minutes does NOT count as LATE. Half an hour, and you can start getting mad. An hour and you can start giving out a punishment, but there is NO way you can justify grounding somebody for more than two weeks for being 5 minutes late.

And stickied :D

[Image: ub1985584.jpg]
08/03/2008 12:17 AM