[Show Results]

Abortion?
Here we go again...
Brittany
D3SU!

Threads: 34
E-Pigs: 25.0846
RE: Abortion?
UncertainGod Wrote:And this is always where this discussion breaks down, at what point is it a life? Personally I think it alive once it's been conceived.

COMPLETELY agreed.

metalgear08 Wrote:But it IS the same. The baby a day before it's born is no different from the baby a day after it's born. Its brain has the same activity, it looks the same, it is the same. Location is no means for determining if something is alive or not.

Its not the brain activity of it being in or out.
Its the fact of it being CONCEIVED or not.
If it has not been born and you choose to abort it, i say yes.

But NOT to kill it once its been born!!!

[Image: photo.png]
21/02/2008 05:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chroma
Chromatic Nutjob

Threads: 435
E-Pigs: 40.2135
Slushba132 Wrote:Let it live. Even if you give it away, even if it has a sh-crappy life, Hell even if it dies in the streets, at least it had a chance.

It was its choice or its fault if it died. If it really wanted to live it would learn to survive if it didn't it would die simple as that.

...then again I think my dark side is talking again.

I guess its like my science teacher says, "You can't argue opinion"

My dad is an example of that. He's the reason his parents got married after their second date, and they never treated him with any sort of love or respect. They never wanted him. Even now they treat him like poo poo, saying that they wouldn't let him buy their business unless he payed them $2 million. My grandpa, his own father, 'borrowed' my dad's work, scientific findings, inventions (dad's a chemist/physicist), and signed his name on the patents. By your logic, my dad shouldn't have been born. But here he is, almost 50 years later, doing well for himself with a big house in the mountains of Utah, a loving wife, and 3 kids. Sure, he may be angry and disagreeable most of the time, but he survived. If everyone followed your logic, I wouldn't be alive.

And double you tee eff, you just contradicted yourself. You say it's not a life until it's born, but then you say you agree with UG that it's alive once conceived. Do you even know what conceived means?

PSN ID: Chroma3000
My Steam Page
ADD ME
superdouche Wrote:
TheGuy Wrote:
superdouche Wrote:You need at least an 8 inch penis, that's what I heard.
Man, if I had 8 inches, I would find a better use for it :P
Like what, pushing elevator buttons?
(This post was last modified: 21/02/2008 05:20 PM by Chroma.)
21/02/2008 05:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UncertainGod
Illogical mindfuckery

Threads: 88
E-Pigs: 7.1412
Brittany Wrote:
UncertainGod Wrote:And this is always where this discussion breaks down, at what point is it a life? Personally I think it alive once it's been conceived.

COMPLETELY agreed.

....erm, you do know a child has been conceived once you have finished with the fucking, not once the kid is born.

[Image: sporetime.png]
(This post was last modified: 21/02/2008 05:18 PM by UncertainGod.)
21/02/2008 05:17 PM
Brittany
D3SU!

UncertainGod Wrote:
Brittany Wrote:

COMPLETELY agreed.

....erm, you do know a child has been conceived once you have finished with the fucking, not once the kid is born.

Conceived, MADE, to me is being born. Birthed, popped out how ever you want to call it.
Not after f ucking.

Its not made in you. Its produced in you but not made. Its nothing in you. Its a dot...

(This post was last modified: 21/02/2008 05:22 PM by Brittany.)
21/02/2008 05:19 PM
Slushba132
BustyLoli-Chan

Threads: 508
E-Pigs: 73.1299
UncertainGod Wrote:
Slushba132 Wrote:Let it live. Even if you give it away, even if it has a sh-crappy life, Hell even if it dies in the streets, at least it had a chance.

It was its choice or its fault if it died. If it really wanted to live it would learn to survive if it didn't it would die simple as that.

I agree with that view except for you know the whole wee have no resources left issue.

Fuck it I'm all for killing unproductive old people.

My dark side agrees. Humans are the plague infecting the planet. One less child is one less human the world has to kill.
In the end I would rather lose the entire human species than the planet...

But that's another discussion. This one is handled on a more life based, not earth based discussion.

21/02/2008 05:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chroma
Chromatic Nutjob

Brittany Wrote:Conceived, MADE, to me is being born. Birthed, popped out how ever you want to call it.
Not after f ucking.

That's not really an opinion thing, it's a scientific definition thing.

Conceive, verb
6. to become pregnant with.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=conceive

My Steam Page
ADD ME
superdouche Wrote:
TheGuy Wrote:
(This post was last modified: 21/02/2008 05:24 PM by Chroma.)
21/02/2008 05:23 PM
Slushba132
BustyLoli-Chan

metalgear08 Wrote:

My dad is an example of that. He's the reason his parents got married after their second date, and they never treated him with any sort of love or respect. They never wanted him. Even now they treat him like poo poo, saying that they wouldn't let him buy their business unless he payed them $2 million. My grandpa, his own father, 'borrowed' my dad's work, scientific findings,inventions, and signed his name on the patent. By your logic, my dad shouldn't have been born. But here he is, almost 50 years later, doing well for himself with a big house in the mountains of Utah, a loving wife, and 3 kids. Sure, he may be angry and disagreeable most of the time, but he survived. If everyone followed your logic, I wouldn't be alive.

And double you tee eff, you just contradicted yourself. You say it's not a life until it's born, but then you say you agree with UG that it's alive once conceived. Do you even know what conceived means?

Concieved- created, thought of, born, existing

You have to understand there are at least 3 ways to see every situation. And that there are at least four people arguing inside my head. The system will create all viewpoints necessary to fully analyze all parts of a problem.

21/02/2008 05:24 PM
Brittany
D3SU!

Then Ill rephrase.

After it has popped OUT of a female.

21/02/2008 05:24 PM
Slushba132
BustyLoli-Chan

Oh and good for your dad. He lived and he made his way through things. He is one of few humans who has actually earned the right to live.

21/02/2008 05:26 PM
Chroma
Chromatic Nutjob

Brittany Wrote:Then Ill rephrase.

After it has popped OUT of a female.

Okay, tell me, have you ever had a child?

Slushba132 Wrote:Oh and good for your dad. He lived and he made his way through things. He is one of few humans who has actually earned the right to live.

Thanks. Despite how much I complain about him and his temper, I still respect him for how far he's come.

My Steam Page
ADD ME
superdouche Wrote:
TheGuy Wrote:
(This post was last modified: 21/02/2008 05:27 PM by Chroma.)
21/02/2008 05:27 PM