[Show Results]

Abortion?
Here we go again...
UncertainGod
Illogical mindfuckery

Threads: 88
E-Pigs: 7.1412
RE: Abortion?
And this is always where this discussion breaks down, at what point is it a life? Personally I think it alive once it's been conceived but then again I have no problem with murder.

[Image: sporetime.png]
21/02/2008 04:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chroma
Chromatic Nutjob

Threads: 435
E-Pigs: 40.2135
UncertainGod Wrote:And this is always where this discussion breaks down, at what point is it a life? Personally I think it alive once it's been conceived but then again I have no problem with murder.

Typical UncertainGod answer :D

PSN ID: Chroma3000
My Steam Page
ADD ME
superdouche Wrote:
TheGuy Wrote:
superdouche Wrote:You need at least an 8 inch penis, that's what I heard.
Man, if I had 8 inches, I would find a better use for it :P
Like what, pushing elevator buttons?
(This post was last modified: 21/02/2008 04:49 PM by Chroma.)
21/02/2008 04:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slushba132
BustyLoli-Chan

Threads: 508
E-Pigs: 73.1299
I guess, since no one cares what I'm saying anyway, it should be allowed, but only as a last, Last, LAST resort.
Besides, there are plenty of people who are sterile, or too old, or just want a child to take care of. You could easily give it to one of them instead of killing it.

21/02/2008 04:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chroma
Chromatic Nutjob

Slushba132 Wrote:I guess, since no one cares what I'm saying anyway, it should be allowed, but only as a last, Last, LAST resort.
Besides, there are plenty of people who are sterile, or too old, or just want a child to take care of. You could easily give it to one of them instead of killing it.

That's exactly the point I've been trying to make. Unless it's the product of rape or incest or the child or mother could be seriously hurt physically by the child being carried to term or the child would have a disease like cystic fibrosis or taysachs, there are other, less drastic options that don't require terminating a child's life. Yes, it may be unborn, but it's still a child

My Steam Page
ADD ME
superdouche Wrote:
TheGuy Wrote:
(This post was last modified: 21/02/2008 04:58 PM by Chroma.)
21/02/2008 04:57 PM
Brittany
D3SU!

Threads: 34
E-Pigs: 25.0846
Slushba132 Wrote:COMPREHENSION ISN'T A REASON TO KILL PEOPLE (good example of bad netiquette)
If you find someone who doesn't speak English are you allowed to kill them because they can't comprehend you?
If you find a cat that is incapable of human communication  are you allowed to kill it because it doesn't understand?!?

The fact is the thoughts and language are there and YOU are the one incapable of comprehending it.

Comprehension has nothing to do with it.
This doesn't have to do with people of other languages or cats.

They are birthed and already live... You don't KILL people for that...

Your missing what Im saying. If its unBORN it doesn't classify as someone of another language.
Its nothing yet...

metalgear08 Wrote:But the thing is, where does it end? Like with partial birth abortion, the baby is partially born. Do you still consider it a "larva"? Or does it have to be fully born? All I'm saying is, where does it end? Do you want the right to kill your newborn if you don't want it 2 weeks after it's born? Or whatif after it's born the mother realizes she can't take care of it?

And like Slushba said, you can't do anything based on comprehension. If a baby can recognize music it heard while inside the womb, what does that mean? It can comprehend that, can't it?

Until its born... its not a life.
That's what Im saying.

And no you don't kill your baby 2 weeks after its born because its BORN already...
Im talking about in the womb. If you use abortion that's nothing like kill a 2 week old baby!

[Image: photo.png]
(This post was last modified: 21/02/2008 04:58 PM by Brittany.)
21/02/2008 04:58 PM
Chroma
Chromatic Nutjob

Brittany Wrote:
metalgear08 Wrote:But the thing is, where does it end? Like with partial birth abortion, the baby is partially born. Do you still consider it a "larva"? Or does it have to be fully born? All I'm saying is, where does it end? Do you want the right to kill your newborn if you don't want it 2 weeks after it's born? Or whatif after it's born the mother realizes she can't take care of it?

And like Slushba said, you can't do anything based on comprehension. If a baby can recognize music it heard while inside the womb, what does that mean? It can comprehend that, can't it?

Until its born... its not a life.
That's what Im saying.

And no you don't kill your baby 2 weeks after its born because its BORN already...
Im talking about in the womb. If you use abortion that's nothing like kill a 2 week old baby!

But it IS the same. The baby a day before it's born is no different from the baby a day after it's born. Its brain has the same activity, it looks the same, it is the same. Location is no means for determining if something is alive or not.

My Steam Page
ADD ME
superdouche Wrote:
TheGuy Wrote:
21/02/2008 05:02 PM
UncertainGod
Illogical mindfuckery

But making a arbitrary line like that is where the problem lies, in a race to alleviate our collective guilt over a necessity of life. Wee should all just accept that it is alive and wee have may have to kill it for reasons out of the lives control.

21/02/2008 05:03 PM
Chroma
Chromatic Nutjob

UncertainGod Wrote:But making a arbitrary line like that is where the problem lies, in a race to alleviate our collective guilt over a necessity of life. Wee should all just accept that it is alive and wee have may have to kill it for reasons out of the lives control.

THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY!! I don't want to repeat what I think are the situations where abortion is needed, but that's what I'm saying. It's alive. It has a heartbeat. It has brain activity. Unless you REALLY, REALLY have to, for reasons like those stated above, there are other options that don't require the taking of a human life. And Brittany, since from the argument I'm assuming you're pro-partial birth abortion, do you know what that procedure entails?

My Steam Page
ADD ME
superdouche Wrote:
TheGuy Wrote:
(This post was last modified: 21/02/2008 05:08 PM by Chroma.)
21/02/2008 05:08 PM
Slushba132
BustyLoli-Chan

Threads: 508
E-Pigs: 73.1299
Let it live. Even if you give it away, even if it has a sh-crappy life, Hell even if it dies in the streets, at least it had a chance.

It was its choice or its fault if it died. If it really wanted to live it would learn to survive if it didn't it would die simple as that.

...then again I think my dark side is talking again.

I guess its like my science teacher says, "You can't argue opinion"

21/02/2008 05:11 PM
UncertainGod
Illogical mindfuckery

Slushba132 Wrote:Let it live. Even if you give it away, even if it has a sh-crappy life, Hell even if it dies in the streets, at least it had a chance.

It was its choice or its fault if it died. If it really wanted to live it would learn to survive if it didn't it would die simple as that.

...then again I think my dark side is talking again.

I guess its like my science teacher says, "You can't argue opinion"

I agree with that view except for you know the whole wee have no resources left issue.

Fuck it I'm all for killing unproductive old people.

21/02/2008 05:13 PM