D.Grey-man
Azumi
浜崎あゆみ

Threads: 175
E-Pigs: 41.7781
D.Grey-man
to me this is a pretty good anime but not alot of people seem to talk about it or know about it so i want to share the word... up to ep 60 has been subbed and 60 is a damn good episode... gods clown... allen officially turns into a bad donkey

Spoiler for Plot Summary - no story spoilers:
The story of D.Gray-man takes place on a fictional Earth at the end of the 19th century. The plot mostly centers around Allen Walker, a young boy who is a member of The Black Order; a secretive organization whose members are known as Exorcists. The Order's primary mission is to stop The Earl of Millennium, an ancient being who intends to 'cleanse' the world by destroying all life on it.

Exorcists are specially chosen humans who are gifted with the ability to control and use Innocence, a divine substance created in ages past to combat the Earl. According to the Order's history, at the end of The Great Flood, 109 fragments of Innocence were scattered around the world. Once an Innocence fragment is matched to its compatible user, it can become a weapon or tool for the user to wield in the battle against the Earl.

Throughout the story, Allen is introduced to more Exorcists, including Yu Kanda, Lenalee Lee, Lavi, Miranda Lotto, and Arystar Krory. Assisting Allen and the Exorcists is a team of scientists and handlers led by Komui Lee, a Supervisor of the Black Order and Lenalee's older brother. Allen's master and mentor is the enigmatic Cross Marian, one of the five Exorcist Generals of the Black Order, who at the beginning of the story has mysteriously disappeared. In the course of completing their missions, Allen and his fellow Exorcists are introduced to the other Generals: Kevin Yeegar, Froi Tiedoll, Klaud Nine, and Winters Sokaro.

The Millennium Earl is aided in his plans by The Noah Clan, humans who are direct descendants of Noah himself. Each member of this clan is gifted with great power and each represents a different 'aspect' of Noah. They are identified by their gray skin and line of cross-shaped markings on their foreheads. As the story progresses, the members of the clan are revealed: Road Kamelot (The Dreams of Noah), Tyki Mikk (The Pleasures of Noah), Jasdero and Debitto - Jasdebi (The Bonds of Noah), Skin Boric (The Wrath of Noah), and Lulubell (The Lust of Noah).

The Earl also utilizes an army of demonic creatures called Akuma to do his bidding. Akuma are created by taking advantage of someone's grief over the death of a loved one. The Earl tricks individuals into bringing their loved one back to life through a skeletal 'doll,' only to have that doll kill them and turn them into an Akuma with the soul of the dead loved one trapped inside. Akuma are able to evolve and with each new level grow more intelligent, powerful, and sadistic. Since Akuma can impersonate humans to blend in with people, Exorcists are routinely assigned to track down and eliminate them. Allen is the only exorcist able to actually see past an Akuma's disguise.
couple of vids...
Source: YouTube

Source: YouTube

[Image: azumigiftcopy-1.jpg]
19/02/2008 04:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xBu
Jedi

Threads: 55
E-Pigs: 44.0477
RE: D.Grey-man
Iv'e been wanting to watch this, but haven't gotten to it.
It's on my list of anime to watch lol.
19/02/2008 07:53 PM
Wolkenritter
Hey poor player!

Threads: 157
E-Pigs: 67.2304
I should get a truck or something. I've been moving threads left and right.

[Image: eo1_zpsjxsxwr5u.png][Image: eo2_zpsnzftucuo.png][Image: eo3_zpsh5eawp85.png]
[Image: eo4_zpskcap6b8a.png][Image: eo1u_zpsw5rdzuqs.png]
19/02/2008 11:36 PM
Azumi
浜崎あゆみ

Threads: 175
E-Pigs: 41.7781
oh my bad ^^ lol.. i was wondering where this thread went and a few others that moved lol.. didnt see the anime discussion box hehe... so now i know

[Image: azumigiftcopy-1.jpg]
20/02/2008 07:08 AM