Saint Seiya Anime !!!! anyone!?
Review + Pictures!
mime
♫ Benetnasch Eta ♫

Threads: 30
E-Pigs: 5.2262
Saint Seiya Anime !!!! anyone!?
This is my favorite anime of all TIMES!  it is one of the best in japan when it was out! and it has the most detailed BANDAI toys ever created in my opinion..

This anime is all about Greek Mythology.. Theres the Knights or (saints) In japan.. (the guys with ARMOR)  every single one of this armor represents a REAL LIFE constellation in our gallaxy. As you know theres a pegasus constellation. So in the anime theres a guy named "seiya" which uses the Pegasus Cloth (or armor).  The main plot is to protect the goddess Athena! which the Knights are supposed to protect in times of chaos.   As I said the series is all Greek Mythology in every single way. So the knights most of the time have to fights Gods, such as Poseidon and the God from the Nord Mythology as well. Then fun part is that these Gods have (Knights/Saints) that protects them as well! just like Athena is protected by her OWN group of Knights.. So whenever they fight is not easy because BEFORE they can get to the GOD that is causing problems around the planet they have to fight the God / Goddess ' knights first! If you guys want to watch a good anime watch this. You won't regret it! The main characters are 5 BRONZE saints which are entitle to protect the goddess. This 5 saints are "Pegasus, Dragon, Cygnus, Andromeda and the Phoenix!

Theres 3 kind of Knights/saints...

Bronze Saints - low class saints
Silver Saints - Middle class saints
Gold Saints - Top Tier / God like Saints.  (this guy wear GOLD armor) and they represent the 12 zodiacal signs! from aries to Pisces.  

Wee fans loved the Gold Saints the most.. Why? they are the strongest of them all and they represent a Zodiacal sign as well. Which all of us have logically. And they really worked the Gold Saints the most for fans to like them a lot. A fan would know why.

The 5 main characters! you can easily see who they are by looking at their armor which represents a constellation!
[Image: saint_seiya_1.jpg]

ALL the bronze Saints/Knights:
[Image: Bronze%20saints.JPG]

Pegasus - Seiya VS Gold Saint "LEO"! - Aioria
[Image: saint_seiya_003.jpg]

Gold Saints.
[Image: capsuleuploadersna2.jpg]

Gold Saints.
[Image: saint_seiya_006.jpg]

Saint Seiya TOY line (IMPRESSIVE) just a peek though:

This is the OLD toy from 1987! made by BANDAI JAPAN!
[Image: 063tj2.jpg]

And here is the same TOY re-designed by Bandai 15 years later! this is the new "Myth Cloth" which is being released ONE by ONE montly as wee speak. As you can see the toy is bigger a few inches and a LOT more detailed.

[Image: figago.jpg]

[Image: 503cctmpou1.jpg]

and lastly: LEO and Aries Gold Saint MYTH Cloth:
[Image: hjene01.jpg]

That's it for Saint Seiya! Specky  I hope you guys enjoyed it :)

[Image: goldsaints2.png]
(This post was last modified: 14/02/2008 11:08 AM by mime.)
14/02/2008 10:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beaner2k6
∞©∞

Threads: 62
E-Pigs: 73.7237
RE: Saint Seiya Anime !!!!  anyone!?
i just logged on from work just to say
FUCK YEAH!
i love saint seiya too, I've seen like 64 eps of the original and need to get my hands on the rest of the original, i own the two "complete(the last 12 or 14 i don't member are missing, and are supposedlygonna be licensed by adv but i have yet to see any news on that matter)" collection sets from adv and am so happy i bought them this is one great anime, it should be on one of my sigs that I've seen it, also I've been trying to get my hands on awesome screens like the ones youve posted when i get home I'm gonna download them, its great to meet someoe else that likes it, i watched it in mexico like 14 years ago, its an old anime and its great i love to meet someone whos watched it too, you're like the third person, second in the EP i remember someone who posted a saint seiya psp theme a long time ago

AWESOMENESS!!!

Rozan Shō Ryū Ha!!!!!

[Image: beaner2k6.jpg]
[Image: 218ohu.jpg]
[Image: newbitmapimage3aj5.png]
[Image: beaner2k6.png]
(This post was last modified: 14/02/2008 11:22 AM by beaner2k6.)
14/02/2008 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Assassinator

Threads: 176
E-Pigs: 140.8363
That's like the 1st anime show I've EVER watched.

Back then when i was in Year 2 (7yo i think?), i was in China, and it was broadcast on TV. I watched it then.

I'm surprised people here actually know about it, considering how old it is.
(This post was last modified: 14/02/2008 03:13 PM by Assassinator.)
14/02/2008 03:12 PM
beaner2k6
∞©∞

Assassinator Wrote:That's like the 1st anime show I've EVER watched.

Back then when i was in Year 2 (7yo i think?), i was in China, and it was broadcast on TV. I watched it then.

I'm surprised people here actually know about it, considering how old it is.

then correction Specky

then I've known 4 other ppl who've seen it, and i think your actually the second person, i remember you've posted something like you've seen it before, a long time ago in a thread far away here on the EP, then mime's the thrid in the EP
Smokingg

14/02/2008 08:13 PM
mime
♫ Benetnasch Eta ♫

RE: Saint Seiya Anime !!!! anyone!?
Hey guys! thanks for your replies..

Im glad theres some around that actually know about this great anime. I also remember you beaner! you gave me my one and only comment on my profile here.. Thanks for that.

This anime made it to the U.S..  But "DIC" destroyed Saint Seiya.. The opening song was a remix of the "Flock of seagulls" or something band from the 80s. The BLOOD was "GREEN" Ahh  yeah Im dead serious.. It was green as grass...  Cygnus saint was saying "DUDE" every time he ended a phrase (hes from Siberia and the original DOES NOT say any funny word).  I think they kept the original music... I don't remember.  It was aired at 6pm or so "saturdays" only! then a few weeks later it went to SUNDAY at 12pm! .... after that..

Saint Seiya was dead .......   thanks to the company "DIC" of course.  By just listening to that 80s song as opening made it look bad.   The original is "Pegasus Fantasy" and its one of the best opening songs ever.

I forgot to mention one thing *FOR THE ONES that want to watch this anime*: if anyone from the U.S wants to watch "Saint Seiya".  Download the 13 episodes of "Saint Seiya The Hades Chapter" you watch those and you'll forever be a Saint Seiya fan..  The serie will be 99% impossible to get with English subs which is 114 episodes..  Logically because nobody knows it here... But the Hades was made into a lot of languages because it was released in 2003.

Also The Chapte Elysium Is coming out in ONE month! The last episodes of the HADES chapter! you guys need to watch that.!

I did a search on Saint Seiya and I saw there was one person wanting to make Saint Seiya Group.. or something it'd be nice! I have tons of pictures, every single one of the BGM albums and I collect the Myth Cloth and have a few of the 1987 toys too.  I can give some of my Pictures or music out for the Group? I don't know hwo that works :P so Im just talking here hehe.

14/02/2008 09:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beaner2k6
∞©∞

mime Wrote:Hey guys! thanks for your replies..

Im glad theres some around that actually know about this great anime. I also remember you beaner! you gave me my one and only comment on my profile here.. Thanks for that.

This anime made it to the U.S..  But "DIC" destroyed Saint Seiya.. The opening song was a remix of the "Flock of seagulls" or something band from the 80s. The BLOOD was "GREEN" Ahh  yeah Im dead serious.. It was green as grass...  Cygnus saint was saying "DUDE" every time he ended a phrase (hes from Siberia and the original DOES NOT say any funny word).  I think they kept the original music... I don't remember.  It was aired at 6pm or so "saturdays" only! then a few weeks later it went to SUNDAY at 12pm! .... after that..

Saint Seiya was dead .......   thanks to the company "DIC" of course.  By just listening to that 80s song as opening made it look bad.   The original is "Pegasus Fantasy" and its one of the best opening songs ever.

I forgot to mention one thing *FOR THE ONES that want to watch this anime*: if anyone from the U.S wants to watch "Saint Seiya".  Download the 13 episodes of "Saint Seiya The Hades Chapter" you watch those and you'll forever be a Saint Seiya fan..  The serie will be 99% impossible to get with English subs which is 114 episodes..  Logically because nobody knows it here... But the Hades was made into a lot of languages because it was released in 2003.

Also The Chapte Elysium Is coming out in ONE month! The last episodes of the HADES chapter! you guys need to watch that.!

I did a search on Saint Seiya and I saw there was one person wanting to make Saint Seiya Group.. or something it'd be nice! I have tons of pictures, every single one of the BGM albums and I collect the Myth Cloth and have a few of the 1987 toys too.  I can give some of my Pictures or music out for the Group? I don't know hwo that works :P so Im just talking here hehe.
I'm gonna watch the rest of the eps soon I've found a site with a whole bunch of divx embedded onto the site, its gonna be spoon quality but i don't mind its the best anime evar! proly like one of the frist three anime's I've ever watched when i started liking cartoons, i don't know in what order but they are: Heidi, Candy Candy, Saint Seiya!Inluv

looking back at your reputation comment i remember exactly who you are, and you are the first one actually that i saw on the EP that liked saint seiya making it back to three, but enough about numbersPeace

as for a saint seiya group, i think i was the one who suggested one on the anime thread somewherez recently, i'd like to start one but i can't keep up as the leader of the thread because i haven't seen all the eps, but if you have the time and stuff you should I'll be a member for sure dudeHero

also dude if you can direct me to a good quality torrent or direct download of the last eps of the original or the hades chapter it would be cool i search every now and then but i have mac now and i don't get enough seeders :( sometimez
Smokingg

also i have a special request, could you maybe post as many screen as possible I've been trying to make a render of shiruy for a while now but i can't find the right pic to render , and when i do its no the best of quality

(This post was last modified: 14/02/2008 09:58 PM by beaner2k6.)
14/02/2008 09:56 PM
mime
♫ Benetnasch Eta ♫

yeah! I remember that.. I wanted to make the Saint Seiya Theme! which would rock.. But I need info that I don't have at the moment.. The theme needs to be made the way the new ones are done..  The main ICONS at the bottom they don't move and the sub icons would show up and scroll at the "CENTER" of the psp screen.. I have everything figured out, I have the icons as well ready to be made. But I need to know how to move icons that way.. I never liked that but for Saint Seiya I will learn.. As soon as I finish my Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Theme I will do the icon movements.. if not I'll just get it from someone's rcos / prx and job done.

About downloading the First 13 episodes of Hader Chapter, This is the only one I found that have English Subs, I downloaded this long long ago and the quality is perfect and the subs are great! Theres no many seeders but keep the torrent open and it'll be done in a few days or so.

The link to Saint Seiya the Hades Chapte is this:
http://a.scarywater.net/spa

You can even get Movie 5.. The Heaven Overture and after the Hades Chapter... Download Hades "Inferno Chapter" is at the bottom of the last link :) both are there. Hihi I had a site that had the episodes with English subs but I have no idea where that link is. I will check my main PC for that and post results tomorrow :) Im using a laptop for internet.

Here are the first 5 episodes "REMASTERED" but I have no idea if they are subbed.. :( the quality will rock though.
http://isohunt.com/download/33890932/saint+seiya

beaner do you want Shiryu pictures ? or Saint Seiya in General? also you mentioned you render. Do you do 3D ? Because I do and that's pretty much what I do render things I make. Ahaa  And since your using mac; Im guessing you do art or 3D Art.. Maya? or 3Ds max ?

14/02/2008 11:12 PM
games like a grrl
Neko ninja grrl

Threads: 74
E-Pigs: 35.1378
*scratches head*
Is this that "Knights of the Zodiac" that played on Cartoon Network a few years back?  I didn't care for that, but if you say it was ruined by the translation, I'm gonna have to try it again, as ong as I can find it in a language I can understand.

[Image: haruhi-haruhi_sig_v2.jpg]
[Image: f_SIGharuhiGLm_4ba6144.png]
14/02/2008 11:35 PM
beaner2k6
∞©∞

mime Wrote:yeah! I remember that.. I wanted to make the Saint Seiya Theme! which would rock.. But I need info that I don't have at the moment.. The theme needs to be made the way the new ones are done..  The main ICONS at the bottom they don't move and the sub icons would show up and scroll at the "CENTER" of the psp screen.. I have everything figured out, I have the icons as well ready to be made. But I need to know how to move icons that way.. I never liked that but for Saint Seiya I will learn.. As soon as I finish my Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Theme I will do the icon movements.. if not I'll just get it from someone's rcos / prx and job done.

About downloading the First 13 episodes of Hader Chapter, This is the only one I found that have English Subs, I downloaded this long long ago and the quality is perfect and the subs are great! Theres no many seeders but keep the torrent open and it'll be done in a few days or so.

The link to Saint Seiya the Hades Chapte is this:
http://a.scarywater.net/spa

You can even get Movie 5.. The Heaven Overture and after the Hades Chapter... Download Hades "Inferno Chapter" is at the bottom of the last link :) both are there. Hihi I had a site that had the episodes with English subs but I have no idea where that link is. I will check my main PC for that and post results tomorrow :) Im using a laptop for internet.

Here are the first 5 episodes "REMASTERED" but I have no idea if they are subbed.. :( the quality will rock though.
http://isohunt.com/download/33890932/saint+seiya

beaner do you want Shiryu pictures ? or Saint Seiya in General? also you mentioned you render. Do you do 3D ? Because I do and that's pretty much what I do render things I make. Ahaa  And since your using mac; Im guessing you do art or 3D Art.. Maya? or 3Ds max ?
thanks for the links :)
i'd like saint seiya in general, i only just started and do cheap donkey renders, but i want to do a good one, and I've been looking for pics of shiryu since he's my favorite character, i only just started to render, i used to have a different method of rendering then the norm with photoshop>illustrator, i want to learn how to render good with the pen tool in illustrator, because I'm sure it'll come out nice and because I'm sure if you can render in illustrator you can render anywherez, soon after that I'm gonna start learning 3d art, the problem is its a long process and i don't usually have much time to dedicate to it but I'm gonna have to make some time for it! Yawndoodle

(This post was last modified: 15/02/2008 12:56 AM by beaner2k6.)
15/02/2008 12:51 AM
Assassinator

Threads: 176
E-Pigs: 140.8363
mime Wrote:I forgot to mention one thing *FOR THE ONES that want to watch this anime*: if anyone from the U.S wants to watch "Saint Seiya".  Download the 13 episodes of "Saint Seiya The Hades Chapter" you watch those and you'll forever be a Saint Seiya fan..  The serie will be 99% impossible to get with English subs which is 114 episodes..  Logically because nobody knows it here... But the Hades was made into a lot of languages because it was released in 2003.

I did a search, and there seems to be 1 fansub group subbing it right now...

http://aznanime.yi.org/

Their last release was back in the late 2006, episode 52. Since they havn't put out anything for more than 1 year now, i don't know their status (probably dead...)

Anyways, u can still at least get up to episode 52 from there.

The torrents are all dead/mostly dead... so u will have to leech it off their IRC channel.
(This post was last modified: 15/02/2008 11:52 PM by Assassinator.)
15/02/2008 11:51 PM