Help with offset and values
pspguy1
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 1
E-Pigs: 0.5194
Help with offset and values
Hi,
I'm trying to learn about prx editing now.  I have 3.80 m33-5 cfw and I'm using custom xmb editor 0.4.  So, anyway, I'm trying to change colors that are from the paf.prx.  What I'm trying to figure out though, is how to convert offsets to get them to work.  For example,
0x1A31A8    1      Submenu Font And Line Color was on 3.80 offset list by Ac_k.  What I'm trying to do is learn how to convert the offsets such as: 0x1A31A8 into what's seen on the custom xmb editor and to the right of the offsets in the offset list, which in this case is: 1.  Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, I'm just really confused here.
Thanks in advance,
PSPGuy
EDIT:  Well, I guess the one is a hexadecimal if I've been learning the right stuff.  So I need to try to learn how to convert the hex number to the 16 decimal thing.  (I think...)
EDIT:  Actually, they're called the float values.
EDIT:  You know, after reading more about this stuff, I realize that I'm obviously a retard who doesn't know what he's doing.  I guess offsets and floats are completely different things.  So if anyody would kindly post the floats for colors like red, green, blue, or other interesting ones, I'd be very greatful.
(This post was last modified: 25/01/2008 05:52 PM by pspguy1.)
24/01/2008 05:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply