[Wii] Healthii v1.0
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

Threads: 644
E-Pigs: 13327.7533
[Wii] Healthii v1.0
Wii homebrew developer icefire has released a nice app that allows users to have a custom health warning (You know, the warning your Wii shows when you turn it on) A very nice step in the right direction for further customizing your Nintendo Wii.  Though, Please note that this program could brick your nintendo if used improperly, please be sure to read the read and have Preloader installed,

Wiibrew Wrote:Installation

Put the installer on the SD card to be run via HBC, and install the installer. You need to also install Microsoft Forms 2.0 from http://www.softpedia.com/get/Programming...orms.shtml :).

What is this? How do I use it?

Healthii is an application to edit the system menu to have a completely different health warning screen, created by icefire. You just install the app, run it, then click Open WAD. Find a system menu WAD (version 3.2) for your region and open it. then browse for a picture to use with the Health Image section. Once you are done, click Create Health Warning! and wait while your computer works. When it is done a dialog box will come up asking to save the .health file. save it anywhere, and Healthii will exit. Put your .health file on the SD card in /healthii/ and run the installer from HBC etc, and it will auto-install.

Is this safe?

If you have Preloader by Crediar installed, pretty much you can not be bricked by this. Otherwise, the brick chance is very low. Any errors while packing should be reported and the resulting files DELETED, not used. PRELOADER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

.zip  healthii.zip (Size: 2.39 MB / Downloads: 399)

- Source: [WiiBrew]

<Myth0s> i love boys
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I Go To Earth When Mars Is Boring.
¿ʞɔпɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ I was first EPerson to have upside down title.
29/01/2009 12:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SkyDX
Guardian of the Shining Sky
Team DreamArts

Threads: 305
E-Pigs: 173.5065
RE: [Wii] Healthii v1.0
Nice I've been waiting for such an app^^ Can anyone provide a in depth Tutorial? I don't quite get the System Menu WAD step...
Also can I even use this? My Wii is on 3.2E without any Custom IOS or Softchip or whatsover, just a WiiKey v2 clone at 1.9g and doubled japanese channels.

[Image: EgGYGSX.png]
TwitterMyAnimeList lastFMBlogdeviantART

Spoiler for Old Rainbow Sounds sig^^:
[Image: 6yWvk.png]
29/01/2009 02:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply