Big news :3
ProperBritish
Daddy Proper
Team DreamArts

Threads: 192
E-Pigs: 147.7035
Big news :3
As some select privileged individuals may already know (you know who you are you lucky sods), I have a secret I have kept from you all for a long time. And now something very important has happened to do with this, I believe you should all know now :D
As you may know, I have gotten to know many people on this site, most closely those being SkyDX and Senseito7. Both of you guys have been great friends to me through a lot of things, so I am eternally thankful for that. However, in addition I have gotten to know Senseito's family very well as well. Mainly, that being his younger sister, whom I shan't name.
Wee started talking about the end of 2010, and from there got to know each other very well. So well infact, that wee really hit it off big time, talking all the time wee could, sending messages and having an awesome time together. Both of us are very shy in certain aspects, so wee kept talking and having 'moments' here and there as wee grew to fall for one another. On March 27th, at 4:01AM I confessed how I felt to her, that I had fallen head-over-heels as it were for her. To my complete euphoria, she reciprocated my feelings unto her.
Since then, wee've been girlfriend and boyfriend for nigh on 16 months, going from strength to strength. In July 2011, wee met in real life for the first time.
Since Sensei (and ofc his sister, my girlfriend) live in Spain, every time I've seen her I've had to fly out to Spain to do so. I spent 2 weeks with her the first time, which was an amazing time. Which ofc means I've also met sensei too! After having to return to the UK (I am studying at university, so couldn't stay), I've gone out to see her as many times as I could, making more memories, but primarily learning about one another through long-distance communication. Learning about and loving each other for who wee are.
In early 2012, wee both made a big life-changing decision. The distance was very difficult for the both of us, so wee decided to live together, as I had to choose around then where I will be living for my next university year.
Wee made preparations and budgets together for living together, and in the meantime she came to see me in the UK for the first time, for a week :3 Wee stayed in my uni flat, and explored the area in preparation for moving there together.
Wee missed each other so much when she had to leave I gathered together money and donations as quickly as i possibly to could to fly out and see her again for one more week on an impromptu trip back to Spain. Most of that time on my 3rd trip was spent studying and working on uni work, and enjoyed purely for the fact I got to spend even more time with her.
Wee made wallpapers for each other for every month wee have been together, in Photoshop, to express how wee feel about each other even through the distance.
Then followed the most difficult 4 months of our relationship, with strains showing through distance, poor internet connections and mistakes being made. In spite of this, wee have soldiered on and as i write this I am in Spain again :D
Happier than ever, wee have spent another week together, having fun and going places together. Except this time, today, wee are flying back to the UK together, and will be living with each other from tomorrow onward, in our new place in Hull. On top of this, on the 27th of July I made a commitment to her for life. I proposed to her, and would you know, she said yes! So wee are to be married in the future, as well as moving in together.
The point of this thread was well, to thank EP for existing. Without any of you guys, I would have never met the love of my life, and my wife-to-be. As this website was the place that all of this stemmed from, you guys have a right to know what an impact this place has had on my life.

Special thanks go to:
Zinga - well without you this place would never have existed!
Senseito7 - Thank you for introducing me to your sister, my fiancee
SkyDX - Thanks for always being there, and being a great friend
lembas, trademark, eku, the IRC guys - for providing me with so many lols even though i don't get time to IRC anymore
funnybutrandom  - for introducing me to this website, and ofc being a good friend to me

Spoiler for the engagement ring:
[Image: IMG_2392.jpg]
Thank you everyone, for being here, even if you ticked me off. Without this place my life would be literally nothing like it is now.

[Image: rsz_contrast.png]

Spoiler for More sigs:
[Image: 6xu74t8]
[Image: sig.php]

[Image: 656embk]
[Image: sig.png]
01/08/2012 06:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bazz
Paradigmatic Entity

Threads: 38
E-Pigs: 13.5290
RE: Big news :3
wow. congratulations!!! cool story bro ;)

If I've never seen forum love like that!! EP is definitely special

Good luck on your future!

01/08/2012 08:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eKusoshisut0
NOIDED

Threads: 102
E-Pigs: 174.7326
Yeah I knew, FB told me about it. Congratulations! I'm happy for ya!

I'll be checking my mailbox everyday for my invitation to the wedding.

[Image: tumblr_mlae69vAW21rmerh9o1_400.gif]

More stuff
Steam Page
[Image: K7UVN.png]
Thanks to Vacui_Natale for making this awesome siggy.
[Image: cq8au.gif]
Thanks to Natalie for this sexy Mawaru Penguindrum sig. <3
[Image: ofusT.png][

[Image: 9252_s.gif]

01/08/2012 08:46 AM
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
Again, congratulations - I really couldn't be happier for you both.

Take care of each other now and hopefully it won't be too long before I get to see you guys again soon!
01/08/2012 09:53 AM
lembas
yuri princess

Threads: 184
E-Pigs: 154.3525
d'awww how cute~

As soon as I saw you were the author of a thread titled 'Big news :3' I totally knew, lol. 8D

Many congrats to you good sir!

(01/08/2012 08:46 AM)eKusoshisut0 Wrote:  I'll be checking my mailbox everyday for my invitation to the wedding.

Yes this! ;D

I'm gay.
Spoiler for online game stuff:
[Image: 76561198003967361.png]
[Image: thelemmingbas.png]
3DS FC: 4184-1632-9353
Spoiler:
[Image: wQZsI.jpg]
Spoiler:
In the words of the wise trademark91:
windows Proud
(This post was last modified: 01/08/2012 10:07 AM by lembas.)
01/08/2012 10:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barcelona
Too Young To Care

Threads: 88
E-Pigs: 60.4042
:D
I'm very happy for you, pb! I hope you two have a good life together! I know that you don't particularly care for me, but I'm being honest, this thread really made me smile, you two seem pretty happy together! Make sure to post lots of pictures of the wedding, for me Madwin

[Image: A73TX.png]
Quotes That Made Me Lol
Joomla12 Wrote:Who are you?
(02/08/2011 08:26 AM)eKusoshisut0 Wrote:  ┻┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻┻
Previous Signatures
First Signature Wrote:Rep me up or I'll GENTLY CARESS you in the booty!
Second Signature Wrote:Studies have shown that for everyone person that doesn't rep me up, an angel gets a hernea.
Third Signature Wrote:Dead Trademark91 killed me.
Fourth Signature Wrote:Windows Proud
Fifth Signature Wrote:I'm waiting for someone to chime in with an arrow. Any tamed wolves you can be traced back to my forum signature.
Sixth Signature Wrote:[Image: 7hjyW.png]
01/08/2012 12:34 PM
1-R
forced consensual sex
Team DreamArts

Threads: 396
E-Pigs: 115.1024
(01/08/2012 08:03 AM)bazz Wrote:  EP is definitely special

Yus, there's true love in every corner of this place. Wonderful

[Image: OLmvS.png]
Twit | DA | G+ | Last.fm
01/08/2012 12:54 PM
Barcelona
Too Young To Care

Threads: 88
E-Pigs: 60.4042
* Barcelona glomps lunar

[Image: A73TX.png]
Quotes That Made Me Lol
Joomla12 Wrote:Who are you?
(02/08/2011 08:26 AM)eKusoshisut0 Wrote:  ┻┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻┻
Previous Signatures
First Signature Wrote:Rep me up or I'll GENTLY CARESS you in the booty!
Second Signature Wrote:Studies have shown that for everyone person that doesn't rep me up, an angel gets a hernea.
Third Signature Wrote:Dead Trademark91 killed me.
Fourth Signature Wrote:Windows Proud
Fifth Signature Wrote:I'm waiting for someone to chime in with an arrow. Any tamed wolves you can be traced back to my forum signature.
Sixth Signature Wrote:[Image: 7hjyW.png]
01/08/2012 01:17 PM
SkyDX
Guardian of the Shining Sky
Team DreamArts

Threads: 305
E-Pigs: 173.5065
Well what should I say Proper, I can only say what I did already, you two are awesome and I wish both of you the best of everything forever! Gongxi You two are another example of love overcoming all boundaries and just finding its way no matter what happens and it makes me really happy to see you too like this! :D

EP really is a awesome place in many ways^^

[Image: EgGYGSX.png]
TwitterMyAnimeList lastFMBlogdeviantART

Spoiler for Old Rainbow Sounds sig^^:
[Image: 6yWvk.png]
(This post was last modified: 01/08/2012 01:28 PM by SkyDX.)
01/08/2012 01:28 PM
eznoir
*プロジェックトディヴァです!*

Threads: 8
E-Pigs: 41.0511
that's very nice development in your relationship :D
congrats for you two

01/08/2012 02:23 PM