[Help] I can't get Popstation GUI 3 to run
Mr.Whiskers
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 1
E-Pigs: 0.5807
[Help] I can't get Popstation GUI 3 to run
When I unzip the .rar file, I get a folder with a bunch of images. I guess I click the PSX controller icon to run the program, but I get an error message, saying 'The file, popstation.exe, cannot be found'. I try clicking the other application in the folder, popstation, and a small black screen will briefly flash on the screen.

Am I missing a file? Here are the names of all the files I have: Back, Bar, BASE.PBP, BG_SAVEID, BG_TRANSFER, DATA.PSP, deficon, DOChead, Gameboot, highlight, ico_about, ico_dir, ico_addfile, ico_browse, ico_close, ico_CustShowHide, ico_Del, ico_DocMaker, ico_Down, ico_go32, ico_list, ico_options, ico_list, ico_preview, ico_refresh, ico_Save, ico_SaveID, ico_tick, ico_up, ICON0, ICON1 Pic0, PIC1, PopPS1ID, Popstation GUI (some readme with a weird symbol on it), readme, readme (HTML link), SND0.AT3, style (another readme with an odd symbol), Ti_about, ti_docmaker, ti_main, ti_options, ti_select, vbpng.dll, zlib.dll, popstation (this one is the application that when run flashes a black screen...), Popstation GUI (controller icon).

I've tried renaming the application, but it still doesn't work...
16/07/2007 08:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vegetano1
$urf

Threads: 397
E-Pigs: 2756.6280
RE: [Help] I can't get Popstation GUI 3 to run
try downloading from here:
http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=72066

Maybe that helps i mean the one on my topic worked for me..

But i quess, offcourse the one here should work cause its Zinga's website :mdr:

Make loads of $$!! it wurks!!
[Image: csbanner_anim_03.gif]
Signed Homebrew by bsanehi & OMightyBuggy
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=25707
Spoiler for My miniBlog:
(This post was last modified: 16/07/2007 08:27 AM by Vegetano1.)
16/07/2007 08:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply