CXMB(patpat) + Override(AtomicDryad)?....
tehrzky
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 1
E-Pigs: 0.8396
CXMB(patpat) + Override(AtomicDryad)?....
hi guys..

i downloaded the CXMB patpat made and i would say its awesome cause more CTF themes i can use on my 5.03 GEN(Hen)... especially the Dynamic Themes (which is not working on my previously CXMB Override) but theres one thing is missing the Override System (i can override the folder module,resource and font which is cool) like RCO patcher but it has more option than any other RCO patcher (and i tell you sometimes its crash and not working properly using RCO patcher on 5.03Gen + CXMB especially on gameboot)

i can easily change the CIntro,Gameboot and Soundfx and other stuff like icon/font etc(unpacking the themes and mixing it on the other themes without packing it you just need to drag n drop that item, its pretty cool doing that) using CXMB Override... and i find its helpful on all theme makers  so he can test it without packing them..

actually the CXMB-Override is only for 5.00-5.50 not for hen, i only requested to Atomic-Dryad that can he make a 5.03GEN(Hen) compatibility... and he made one for 5.03Gen and im a tester of that..so i have a CXMB 5.03Gen Beta but he never update any of his plugin until now..

i love the update you made on CXMB...
patpat i hope you add those feature on your CXMB and i can be a tester to that project.....

tnx....
(This post was last modified: 12/02/2011 09:03 PM by tehrzky.)
12/02/2011 06:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
patpat
Able One

Threads: 3
E-Pigs: 52.4063
RE: CXMB(patpat) + Override(AtomicDryad)?....
(12/02/2011 06:30 AM)tehrzky Wrote:  hi guys..

i downloaded the CXMB patpat made and i would say its awesome cause more CTF themes i can use on my 5.03 GEN(Hen)... especially the Dynamic Themes (which is not working on my previously CXMB Override) but theres one thing is missing the Override System (i can override the folder module,resource and font which is cool) like RCO patcher but it has more option than any other RCO patcher (and i tell you sometimes its crash and not working properly using RCO patcher on 5.03Gen + CXMB especially on gameboot)

i can easily change the CIntro,Gameboot and Soundfx and other stuff like icon/font etc(unpacking the themes and mixing it on the other themes without packing it you just need to drag n drop that item, its pretty cool doing that) using CXMB Override... and i find its helpful on all theme makers  so he can test it without packing them..

actually the CXMB-Override is only for 5.00-5.50 not for hen, i only requested to Atomic-Dryad that can he make a 5.03GEN(Hen) compatibility... and he made one for 5.03Gen and im a tester of that..so i have a CXMB 5.03Gen Beta but he never update any of his plugin until now..

i love the update you made on CXMB...
patpat i hope you add those feature on your CXMB and i can be a tester to that project.....

tnx....

I’m looking for work, if some company hired me, my holidays will end
If i have time i will try to do it, but now I’m busying on CTFtool v5, so…
13/02/2011 02:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tehrzky
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 1
E-Pigs: 0.8396
RE: CXMB(patpat) + Override(AtomicDryad)?....
ok im going to wait… tnx..

take your time.. ^_^

by the way goodluck on CTFtool v5...
14/02/2011 01:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply